***

(Harry's POV)

"The day I switched back, Niall told me that you didn't want to leave my body. Why?" I asked, feeling nervous for the answer. He took a drink of his water and took a deep breath. "Once I had adjusted to your body I could feel...how you felt. All the sadness and anxiety. It pained me so deeply to think that that is how you feel most of the time. I didn't want to leave because I didn't want you to have to return to it. It's kind of difficult to explain but I guess what I'm saying is that...I would gladly feel all your pain for you so that you wouldn't have to."

I was speechless.

I couldn't believe that someone could care for me so deeply to want to take my pain away. Before I could say anything he took my hand from across the table and looked directly into my eyes.

"Harry, you need to promise me that if you are feeling pain that you won't hide it from me. I want to be there for you. I may not be able to help much but I want to be there with you through it all. Okay?" He said and I nodded lightly. I still didn't know what to say.

He held out his pinky for me to pinky promise him. I linked my pinky with his and he smiled again. He leaned his chin on his hand and the tone became light again.

"So what did you do this last week?" He asked. " The first day, me, Zayn and Liam went to go play footie but I was horrible at it. They realized quickly that I wasn't you. I saw your family at Christmas which was amazing. I got to see all your baby pictures." I said smiling at the memory. "You what?" He asked and I laughed. "Your sisters are adorable by the way." I said ignoring his question. "Anyways, we just hung out a lot. What about you?" I asked and he seemed to forget about the whole baby pictures thing (thankfully).

"Niall found out I wasn't you when I let him drive your car." I chuckled. Niall is the WORST driver. "You let him drive my car?" I asked and he nodded. "Ya. never again, mind you." he said and I laughed.

"I went to your work." He said and my eyes widened. "Oh shoot I completely forgot about work. You could've just called in sick." I said and he shook his head. "No it was fine really. I met Sophia. She helped me out and showed me the ropes. She's very sweet." I nodded in agreement. Sophia has always been there for me at work.

"Me and Niall also went to a club on Tuesday." He said and I lifted up my head. "Really? We did too! Which one did you go to?" I asked. "It's a place called Tipsy King." He said and my jaw dropped. "That's the one we went to!" I said and his jaw dropped as well.

"How did we not see each other?" He asked and I shook my head. "I have no idea. The whole night was really strange. I got asked to have a threesome by this huge man and a pretty girl." I said and he widened his eyes. "What did you say?" He asked. "Well I told them it had to be quick so that Liam and Zayn wouldn't go looking for me." I responded not being able to keep my smile in. He rolled his eyes and punched me lighty in the arm. "Haha very funny but for real what did you do?" He asked.

I took a drink of my water and he waited for me impatiently. "I ran as fast as I could." I responded and we both laughed. "I ran to find Liam and Zayn and then we had to leave cause some person fainted on the dance floor." I said and he suddenly looked very nervous.

No it couldn't have been.

"Was that you?" I asked and he took another drink of his water and did a little shrug. "Technically it was you but yes that was me." He said and I covered my mouth with my hand and gasped. "I'm so sorry oh my gosh." I can't believe he had to go through one of my panic attacks. I can't believe we were that close to each other and I didn't even know.

"It's not your fault at all! It was all my fault. Niall tried to tell me that it wasn't a good idea but I just really wanted to take him to a club cause I thought he would really like it and... I just wasn't thinking." He said and I shook my head. We sat in silence for several moments.