CHAPTER 6

JAUDAH'S POV

I went down and had my breakfast with Ammi, Abie, Ya Ammar and Ya Adeel, I tried acting like nothing is wrong so Abie won't question me and I'm glad I was able to finish my breakfast without being questioned by any of them. I went back to my room after breakfast and sent Ya Ammar and Ya Adeel a text to meet me in my room.

Ya Ammar was the first to show up with a frowning Ya Adeel behind him.

"Ke! Am i your mate that you will call me up to your room, don't you know the road to my room?", He asked smacking me on the head while i eyed him pouting.

Ya Adeel always want to be given respect as a senior, he loves seniority.

"Be reasonable sometimes, she said she has something important to discuss with us, so calm down and let us hear what she has to say" Ya Ammar said sitting next to me on my comfy bed.

Ya Ammar is always the reasonable one, no matter what he will listen and reason with you, he never judge without reason.

"What do you want to talk to us about?", Ya Ammar asked.

I looked at Ya Adeel who's still standing before telling them everything about the marriage proposal and how I want to make Abie happy for once by accepting the proposal but still finding it hard to do it even after all the prayers and istikhara I did last night. They were both quiet for a while before Ya Adeel sat next to me and taking my hands in his caressing it and smiling in the process.

"I'm happy that my baby sister is now big enough to think of our Abie's happiness before hers but I want you to know that your happiness comes first, true happiness is within you Jaudah, If getting married to Zain will make you happy then go for it, don't think of anybody, I know Abie will understand, he wouldn't want you to jeopardize your future for the sake of his friendship with Uncle Kamalludeen. So please baby sis think of yourself first", he said wiping a drop of tear that left my eyes.

I smiled while hugging him tight, I never knew Ya Adeel will say something as serious and convincive as this, he sure gave an awesome advice.

I felt Ya Ammar's hand on my back and I turned to him to see him shaking his head positively,

"I go with Adeel's advice, your happiness comes first. Follow your heart, because if you always trust your mind, you'll always act on logic, and logic doesn't always lead to happiness. I know you are a happy somebody Jaudah, you make this house lively, I wouldn't want that carefree happy Jaudah to go, so think of what will make you happy and do it but first make sure you talk to Zain. Discuss with him. Only then will you be able to know if you are to go for it or not", he said.

I smiled hugging him also, even though Ya Ammar isn't the serious type when it comes to relationships he gives the best advice.

"Thanks to you two for your advices. I'm glad I have the both of you as my brothers", I said.

"We are glad we have you as a sister also and we love you", Ya Ammar said standing up to leave.

"I love you all also", I said as they both left my room not after Ya Adeel pecked me on my forehead.

*****

I lay on my bed thinking of what to do next, should I call Ya Haydar or just let him be, maybe getting an advice from all my four brothers will help so I made up my mind to call both Ya Haydar and Ya Faruq but I'm no longer asking any of my friends for advice, an advice from my mom and brothers is all I need and since I've gotten what I wanted then that would be enough for me.

I picked up my phone and dialed Ya Haydar's number who picked-up on the second ring.

"Hello! Jaudah did you miss me?", He asked meekly.