CHAPTER 32

It's been two days since Zain and Jaudah had their trip to the Living plant museum, they've been touring around and having fun while they spent their whole nights cuddling not wanting to leave each others side.

Jaudah's currently standing at their suits balcony, feeling the cool breeze coming from the various coconut trees at the beach while inhaling the sweet smell of the sand of the beach.

Zain who was standings by the sliding door looking at how beautiful his wife looks in her white see through half gown which stopped at her mid thigh with her hair tied in a messy bun, he looked at her long, smooth slender legs which she adorned with an anklet and a yellow parlour slippers. She's so deliciously beautiful and dashing, ready to be devoured.

"I was such a foolish man to think that she's too young to be my type, what if my stupidy made me lose her, it would have been my loss" he thought.

He shook the thought away as he walked up to her and hugged her from behind, wrapping his hands around her tiny waist and placing  his head on her left shoulder while looking at the beach, she smiled and placed her hands on his which was on her waist.

They were silent for a while before she broke the silence by saying "I really love this place Raja, how i wish we could live her forever, just you and i"

He inhaled her scent closing his eyes in the process saying "i wish so too, but we have a life to live outside here, we have families and friends that we can't abandon, but i promise you that i will always bring you back to this place whenever you wish", he concluded kissing the nape of her neck which gave her some goosebumps making her shiver in his hold.

"Rajaaa", she called his name in a faint voice.

"Uhmm", he hummed as he continued to kiss her body at every chance he got.

She closed her eyes as she felt him slowing move his hands to her exposed thighs, he slowly moved his hands to her back while his other hand moved to her knee as he lifted her up bridal style and walked back to their bedroom.

******************

They woke up early the next morning 'cause Liam told them about a place where they could get the best massage and Jaudah couldn't wait to go and have a massage there.

They took their bath together and performed ablution, they prayed together and got ready, they don't have plan of eating a heavy breakfast so Jaudah prepared a cup of hot chocolate tea and a toast which they had as breakfast before leaving their suit.

The walked to the elevator which took them to the last floor and walked straight to the parking lot where Liam was already waiting for them in his car.

"Good morning Liam", they both greeted and smiled at them shaking Zain's hand, he just love how cool and cute they are.

"Morning to you too, hope you're enjoying your stay here?", He asked

"More than you can imagine", Jaudah replied as she opened the car door and got in, she was so excited and they all could see that, Zain and Liam also got in the car and Liam drove off to Oceanside couple massage.

He parked outside the place and Zain and Jaudah got in, the place looks ancient yet luxurious.

A lady who looked like she was in her middle 30s welcomed them.

"Hello, Good morning, I'm Lisa, how may I help you?", She greeted and asked politely.

"Good morning to you too, we're here for a massage, we heard that this place gives the best massage", Zain replied.

She smiled warmly at both of them "are you a couple?", She asked and Jaudah nodded her head.

"Please follow me", she said as she walked further in while they followed her, she filled them in as they walked to a room where everything was placed in order and two females walked in to get their massage done.