CHAPTER 31

They didn't wake up until their alarm went off which Zain set so they wouldn't miss their fajr prayer, he woke up first, went to the bathroom and did his morning rituals before performing his ablution, he came out after he was done and woke Jaudah up, she woke up with a pout 'cause of how tired she still felt, she went to the bathroom and performed her ablution then came out and wore her long jalbab which she brought specifically for prayer, she joined Zain on the praying mat and he lead them.

After they were done they prayed to Almighty Allah for themselves and their families and friends, Zain gave her a copy of the Holy Qur'an and together they recited their favorite surah which happened to be Suratul Najm, they recited everything till the last ayat before closing the holy book.

Zain turned around and looked at Jaudah with a smile on his handsome face,

"Good morning love", he greeted her holding her hands and bringing her closer to his body.

"Morning Raja", she greeted back closing her eyes while laying on his chest.

"I'm hungry", she said putting her hand on her stomach.

"Can we order food now, isn't it too early?", she asked.

"I think we can", Zain answered caressing her back.

"What do you want to eat?", He asked.

"I don't know, let's check the kitchen and see if theirs anything I can have for now, then later we'll order some good food, what do you think?", She asked looking at him straight in the eyes.

"Let's do that", he said and they stood up and went to the kitchen.

Surprisingly the fridge was stocked up and Jaudah quickly picked out some milk and made cereal which they had and went back to the room, still feeling jet legged Jaudah decides to rest some more and Zain joined her.

They didn't wake up until past eleven, they freshened up together, got dressed and ordered some food, they had breakfast and Jaudah decides to call home, she called almost everybody to greet them and by the time she was done Zain was ready to go out and have a tour at the beach. They didn't plan on going anywhere for the day, the just want to hang around the beach and have the time for themselves.

"You ready?", Zain asked and she nodded her head.

He stretched out his hands for her to take and she gladly did as they walk out of their suite.

"This place is really nice", Jaudah said walking barefoot on the sand of the beach.

"I know right", Zain said back looking down at her, happy to see that she loves the place he chose for them for their honeymoon, he loves seeing her happy, her happiness makes him happy.

"Thank you for bringing me here", she said and he stopped walking circling his hands around her waist putting his head in the crook of her neck inhaling her sweet vanilla scent.

"Don't mention wifey, anything for you, as long as it will make you happy", he said hugging her closer if that's even possible.

"I can't help but to think that I'm the luckiest woman on earth", Jaudah said and Zain laughed standing straight to get a better view of her face which was surprisingly red due to all the blushing.

"Don't flatter me wifey, I'm only doing what any man would do in other to make his woman happy", he said back.

"Not any man Raja", she said and he only smiled while they continued walking.

****************

They spent their whole day on the beach playing around, they had fun and they couldn't be more content, Zain and Jaudah aren't your regular couple 'cause non of them happens to be the talkative type, Jaudah sometimes manage to bring some topics up and Zain would gladly interact in such area and that helps her in getting to know her husband the more.

They don't need words to express their feelings, their eyes tells the other what exactly is in the others mind, they usually communicate through their hearts, they shared a strong bond that they didn't even knew they shared. What could be more beautiful than this?

They went back to their suite after sunset and ordered some food which they ate then decided to watch some Hawaiian drama on TV, they found the language quite interesting and funny and they couldn't stop laughing at the romantic comedy movie they where watching while cuddling and that was how they spent their evening.

********************

The next morning Jaudah was the first to wake up, she was feeling elated and couldn't hide it, today they would be going on a tour to Hawaii tropical botanical gardens, she went straight to the bathroom and had her bath, she came out after she was done and woke Zain up before proceeding to get herself ready, she got dressed in a white palazzo pants and a black long sleeve shirt, she wrapped her head with a black scarf and a black sandal before adorning her hand with a white wrist watch and a bracelet, she sat down on the bed face timing her mom while Zain was getting ready in the same shirt she wore which happened to be a couple shirt, after he was done, she bid her mom goodbye and they went out together to the hotels restaurant where they had their breakfast and walked out to the hotels parking space where Liam was waiting for them.

"Good morning Liam", both Zain and Jaudah greeted him at the same time and he smiled at the cute couple before him.

"Morning to you too, hope you're loving Maui so far?", he asked.

"Yes we are, Hawaii is really a good place, and Maui is so far the best, I'm so glad we chose this place", Jaudah replied cheerfully and he smiled her at, while Zain couldn't stop looking at her, "she really loved this place"  he thought.

"I'm sure you will love it more after your tour today", he assured.

"Shall we?", He asked opening the car door for them, Jaudah got in and Zain followed right behind her, they settled down and Liam drove off.

***************

They went to the Living plant museum which was nestled along the rugged Hamakua Coast which is a fantasy forest of native and international flora with an ocean view.

Jaudah was happy as she walked along trails and wooden bridges right beside waterfalls and thousands of colourful plants.

They strolled beside wild orchids and mazes of banana, mango and pineapple trees. She stopped at every chance she got to snap pictures of the beautiful creatures she's seeing, no doubt Allah is the best creator, she couldn't stop gwaking at the sight of nature, she wouldn't mind living there for ever.

*****************

Liam toke them back to their hotel in the evening and they bid him goodbye walking straight to their suite, they freshened up, prayed and ordered dinner, Jaudah uploaded all the pictures she took in her system while Zain sat beside her all through gisting about their eventful day, they went to bed late hoping to see tomorrow for a new adventure.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share...

Ishamoha.....