Nijah🥰
Connecting...

"Hey, how you feelin?" Mahogany asked once the call connected and she put her AirPods in.

"Im okay." Nijah said giving Mahogany a small smile even though she didn't really feel like smiling.

"You put some medicine on your scratches?" Mahogany asked.

"Yeah." No. Honestly Nijah hasn't done anything but stayed in her room in the dark listening to Lewis Capaldi, Billie Eilish, and MOR.

"Thats good, want me to come over to keep you company i know your bored." Mahogany asked.

"No, im fine." She assured. She honestly wanted to get outta the house and he somewhere where she felt comfortable but that was absolutely nowhere.

"You sure?" Mahogany asked and Nijah nodded. "Why its so dark open your blinds or sum girl." Mahogany chuckled.

"I don't really feel like moving at the moment." She sighed. "But im about to go to sleep." Nijah yawned.

"It's only 11 you sure?" Mahogany asked raising her eyebrow.

"Yeah, tell Mj i said goodluck today. Ill talk to you later." Nijah said before hanging up. Mahogany frowned before taking her AirPods out. Sleep at 11?

"Mj Nijah said goodluck." Mahogany said.

"Preciate it." He said with a head nod as if she was there.

"She mad atchu ain't even wish you goodluck." Maniya chuckled lowly. "Thats what yo fast ass get."

"Stop fucking talkin ta me dawg, ian trippin it is what is." Sekani shrugged. Deep down he wanted to talk to her though.

"Oop, dont get mad at us cus you ina dog house with yo best friend." Khloe joked.

"I- ima just shutup." Mahogany said shaking her head. She knew her brother was wrong and he knew he was wrong so it wasn't no point for people to keep trying to drag him.

That type of stuff makes Mahogany mad. Like when she know she's wrong about something she had for lots of people to try to comfort her because she'll already be aggravated no need to make it worse or rub into somebody's face. That just pushes the person in the wrong to the edge. <(hope that made sense to yall)

"Speak yo mind Pookie." Maniya said.

"Im not cause yall take stuff to heart then fall in yall feelings." Mahogany shrugged.

"Who is yall?"

"All yall." Mahogany said dryly. "But im not the one to argue so just drop it."

"Gir-"

"Yeah lemme go." Mahogany said standing up. Truth is Mahogany and Maniya where both ruthless and didn't really care about who feelings they heart. They fought many times and argued many times.

"Mmcht its not even that serious." Maniya said but Mahogany had already walked off.

Meanwhile Nijah was in her room having a total breakdown. She was throwing things breaking them just causing total havoc. She was listening to Billie Eilish ocean eyes. She flipped her mattress over before falling to her knees crying. She was supposed to just go back to sleep but instead she started crying.

Then her crying turned into anger and she flipped. She started off throwing her pillows off her bed then it transferred into her he standing up knocking everything off her dresser. To say she was over it was an understatement. She was at her breaking point.

____________________________

Yall it takes time to write a chapter😩.

Poor Nijah🥺... her time coming🙃

Yall fw the joint book Clandestine👀?