"I did, actually. My boyfriend and I moved in only moved in a little more than a week ago," I tell him. 

"Oh, right! Harry Styles. I heard he was moving in from my upstairs neighbor. You must be Amelia," 

I turn to face the man once we reach the elevators. 

"I am, actually," I tell him, a blush spreading to my cheeks. I'm still not used to people knowing who I am. It's something I haven't gotten used to and I'm not sure I ever will. 

"It's nice to finally meet you. I'm Justin. I live on the fifth floor," he says with a grin. 

"It's nice to meet you too. I've actually yet to meet anyone in our building so far," I admit. 

"Oh, there's so many great people here. My upstairs neighbor is Jill. She's a sweet old lady who moved here about six years ago, I believe she said. I, personally, have only been here for a year. Then Bobby Flay moved in recently and he's on the tenth floor I think - "

"Bobby Flay? I'm a big fan of his. My dad watches cooking shows periodically and has always raved about the man," 

Justin chuckles. 

"Bobby's okay. He's always been nice to me but I heard a rumor he's a nightmare to work with," he tells me. 

I frown.

"That's a shame but I suppose it's good that he's nice to you at least," I say. "Maybe if I'm lucky, my dad can run into him if he visits," 

"For your sake, I hope so," Justin responds. His Apple Watch suddenly lights up and he glances down to look at it, reading what I presume in a text message that came through. "Shit, I need to go. Sorry, it's just my girlfriend letting me know I'm late. Let me get the door for you," 

Justin presses the elevator door button and it opens almost immediately. I step in, Justin following. He then takes the room key from on top of the pizza boxes and swipes it in the key pad before stepping out of the lift again. 

"Thank you," I tell him. 

"It's not a problem," he says. "I hope to see you around, Amelia," 

I don't respond, but rather I just smile as the elevator door closes and I begin the ascent upstairs to my apartment. I feel a little better knowing that I met someone that lives in the building. I was beginning to feel a bit like a stranger. I suppose technically I am since Harry and I just moved here, but it makes me feel better getting acquainted with other people who live here. 

I sigh as the elevator doors finally open, revealing the apartment. 

"Pizza!" I yell. 

I hear shuffling coming from the bedroom as I place the pizza boxes on the kitchen counter. Within seconds, my siblings are bolting into the room, eager looks plastered on their faces. I find it amusing that I was barely acknowledged earlier when I left but as soon as I come back with food, their interest is sparked. 

The lot of us eat quickly at the dining room table. I didn't realize how hungry I was until I started eating, and it is apparent that my siblings feel the same. Before I know it, I'm cleaning up while they scamper back off to my bedroom to finish the movie we started earlier. 

I mindlessly load up the dishwater and dispose of any garbage left behind. While I'm wrapping the leftover pizza in tinfoil to put in the refrigerator, my heart nearly stops at the sound of the elevator doors opening. For a brief moment I have a fear that someone has somehow broken in, but I turn around towards the elevator and see it's only Harry. 

I furrow my eyebrows and walk towards him. He should still be in London. He never told me he was coming back. 

"Harry?" I question him.