Chapter 33 // Ex-virgin

Start from the beginning

“I’m so sorry.”

“Don’t say you’re sorry. It wasn’t your fault.” Luke said, taking a sip of his coffee.

“Luke Hemmings, the ‘ladies-“What’s your first relationship?”

“I already told you, Mason.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. I don’t have really good history with boys. Before high school, I was a reject. I was invisible to whole student body. Then I moved here and I got noticed. By Violet and Ashton but then again also Michael and Calum. I told you that story before. And also by Mason. Since I was new, I didn’t know anything about Mason. Fast-forward to a couple months later, he asked me out and I said yes. Then by junior year we had it then we broke up, he moved, then you came in.” I smiled at the end towards him.

“By the time I finished, Luke already had finished his coffee. I took his mug and walked to the kitchen with Luke following close behind. I turned on the water and started washing the mug. Luke’s arms snaked around my waist from behind. “What are you doing Luke?”

“I feel bad that you had a horrible experience with that son of a bitch Mason.” He started leaving small kisses along my neck. I tilted my head a bit more to the side to give Luke more access. Once I finished cleaning the mug, which didn’t take long, I turned around to face Luke. I crashed my lips onto his, earning a smirk from Luke. The kisses were sloppy and needy. We both needed each other. “How about going upstairs?” Luke said, pulling away. I nodded, unable to say anything. “Jump.” I jumped up as Luke caught me. I wrapped my legs around his waist right after. Luke walked up the stairs and opened the door to my room. He gently placed me on my bed and went to close my door. After locking it, he walked towards me while taking his shirt off. He straddled over me, then leaning in to kiss me. I kissed him back as our kisses got even sloppier. We flipped over, so I was on top. I left small kisses on Luke’s neck and heard him let out a small moan after I bite and sucked his skin.  I continued to kiss his body until I got to his pants. I reached for his belt, but he grabbed my hand. “Are you sure Dani? What about waiting? Being special?”

“Fuck being special.” I smirked. I continued to unbuckle his belt and unzip his skinny jeans. While he was shaking them off, I took off my shirt. I pulled myself up to kiss his lips, but before I could do that, he flipped us over once again. “I like being on top, Gray.” He kissed me, as he slowly grounded his hips into mine. I let out a small moan, earning a chuckle from him. “You like that?” I nodded. “Then you’ll love everything that I’m going to do to you.” He whispered. This was a side I never known about Luke. Well that was a lie. He used to make sexual jokes all the time when we ‘hated’ each other. Luke’s fingers then made their way to the waistband of my pants. He slowly pulled my pants down, exposing my lace underwear from Victoria’s Secret. Once my pants were off, Luke’s hands grazed from my legs up to my neck as his eyes admired what was in front of him. “You’re so beautiful.” I felt my cheeks heat up. He pulled me up and undid my bra strap then laid me down again. He quickly got up and went to his jeans that were on the floor. He fished for something in the back pocket. He opened his wallet and pulled out a condom. He then rejoined me on the bed. He ripped the package open and took the condom out of it. “Let me.” I managed to say. He was surprised when I took the condom out of his hand and pulled his boxers down. I took his length in my hand and slowly rolled it on. I then laidback onto the bed and pulled off my underwear too. “Are you ready, princess?” I nodded slowly, biting my lip. He hovered over me and slowly pushed himself into me. Once inside, Luke said as he pushed in and out slowly, “Damn you’re so tight”. “You could go faster, Luke.”

“You sure?”

“I’m sure.” Luke then moved a bit faster, causing us both to moan. His head was buried in my neck while his lips were leaving small love bites. I was scratching his back, moaning his name into his ear. His thrusts became faster making Luke let out small pants and making my ‘small’ moans become louder ones. “Aw fuck.” I breathed out.

“Tell me when you’re about to come,” He panted. I nodded, feeling my high coming closer.  “I’m close, Luke.”

“Wait for me, Dani.” He thrust faster than before. “Now” You released as he did too. The room was filled with loud moans. Luke pulled out of me, took the condom off and threw it in my trashcan. He then laid next to me. “Are you okay?”

“I-I’m still trying to process what happen.” I replied, turning my head to face him. “We just had sex.”

“You’re not a virgin anymore.” He smirked.

~*~

I am so sorry if this is terribly written, I’m don’t usually write this.

Anyway, I’ll be off wattpad for a while since I want to enjoy winter break and soon after winter break I will be taking midterms. So if I do have time I’ll be updating but that’s not a promise.

Thank you for reading. Please comment any thoughts bc I appreciate them and vote thank you.

Happy holidays & I hope 2015 is a great year for each and everyone of you. (: