Jaune: No...

(Y/N): Why?

Jaune: Because...

Edel: Jaune...

You looked up and saw that Edel had walked up to you and Jaune, nodding at you in a hello.

Edel: Can I be honest?

Jaune: Sure, looks like everyone else is.

Edel: Great. So, from what I've seen and heard, you're not the greatest fighter.

Jaune: That's an understatement.

Edel: I'm not a good fighter either. And so I turned to what I was good at.

Jaune: You're an actor right?

Edel: Correct. I was with lots of higher up people like the Schnee Family. I learned to read people. I can tell you now, that Pyrrha does like you, and you are good enough for her. Don't give up, and you'll be successful.

Jaune: Yeah.

(Y/N): Jaune, you're the team leader, you can't give up. That would be a huge disservice to your team and Remnant as a whole. You have to keep on going.

Jaune: You're right. Thanks guys!

He ran off out of the classroom, slamming the door closed.

Edel: He didn't listen to us.

(Y/N): Nope. He's definitely going to keep on pursuing Weiss.

Edel: Yep. Anyways, are you following Team RWBY?

(Y/N): What do you mean?

Edel: All I do is read people. You're no different. Hop to it.

(Y/N): Whatever.

(3rd Person POV)

Ruby was trying on her new outfit that she was going to be using that night. She strapped the red laces on her shoes, and then looked over to Weiss. She was gripping Myrtenaster, as it was strapped to her side. Yang was sliding the chambers of Ember Celica as they were set on her forearms. Blake was tightening the ribbons around her arms.

Ruby looked around at everyone's outfits as they finished.

Ruby: We look good.

Blake approached her bunk bed as she continued to tighten her wraps.

Blake: I thought that class would never end.

Ruby kicked her feet forward on top of the bunk bed.

Ruby: Alright, guys, today's the day! The investigation begins!

Ruby happily leapt off of her mattress and onto the floor, arms raised excitedly. She almost landed on Weiss, who was on the bottom bunk.

Weiss: I'm glad to see we're taking this so seriously.

Yang: Hey, we've got a plan! That's... moderately serious.

Ruby: Right!

Ruby looked around at her teammates: Team RWBY.

Ruby: Everyone remembers their roles?

Weiss stood up from her bed.

Weiss: You and I will head to the CCT and check the Schnee records for any other Dust robberies or inconsistencies. Seeing as I'm in the family, it shouldn't be a problem.

Blake: The White Fang has regular faction meetings to hand out orders and recruit new members. If I can get in, I can hopefully find out what they're planning.