Chapter 12

Chapter 12
*KRRRRRING*
"Hello Tita?"

"Good Morning Tiara, how is he?" the woman from the other line replied.

She exhaled and inhaled again.

"She's fine Tita, but during his first day here he collapsed, luckily the girl she approached is my classmate and a close friend of mine. She is also a great nursing student. She immediately treated him." She reported.

The woman from the other line gasped.

"Oh my poor darling. Is he alright? What if his con-"
She interrupted her.

"Tita calm down. I'm here, I will immediately contact you I something happens. Trust me. I'll take care of him with my bestfriend." She assured her.

"Okay, I trust you, I'll send some money for you to provide them with groceries and also vitamins and me-"
She interrupted her again.

"Tita, he will definitely doubt my agenda if I will give him more than the groceries. I'll just give them groceries and tell my friend that I have extra she will not think twice to accept it. She trusts me too much." She explained.

"Okay, I'm sorry Tiara, Its just that..." (Starts sobbing from the other line) "I never thought he would do this. How can he survive the cruel world?" Then the woman in the other line cried and yet still controlled her voice.

"Tita, I'll make sure he will be okay. I gotta go. I have to visit them. Bye Tita, take care as well."
Then she ended the call.

(Back to Roshan's Place)

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

I screamed from the top of my voice, I think my blood vessels pop-out.

"Wha?- WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING HERE?" he said surprised just like me.

"How am I supposed to answer that? I did not even know why you are here in my bed with me as well?"

I asked him, I observe my clothes, okay still complete.

I feel my own body if there are any changes in me.

I closed my eyes.

"Hey are you okay?" he asked

I ignored him. I continued feeling myself if he did raped me last night.

"Hey, you are scaring me. Are you okay?" he asked again and I felt that he moved closer.

I stopped feeling myself. There is no changes. Hays

What the? Why do I sound disappointed? Arghhh I'm not. I just met him two days ago. Come on self.

So I opened my eyes.

Fuck!

I was shocked to see that are faces were so closed and just inches apart. My mind told me to push him, but my heart its tachycardic?

Fuck!! Those beautiful and expressive eyes.

I can see mixed emotions. Desire, lust, happiness and sorrow?

I don't know why there is sorrow and loneliness in his eyes.

I felt him move. Closer.

My reflex is move back. Still he moved forward. Until I felt the headboard of my bed.

Dead end. Fuck.

I looked in his eyes again. They are hypnotizing me.

It is like an open book. Showing desire and lust.

He raced his right hand and touch my right cheek.

I felt his soft and warm hands. Fuck if it was not big I'll mistook it for a female's hand.

Then his thumb touch side of my lips.

I touched his hand. I want to remove it.

But my hand stayed above his.

What is happening with me?

His touch is enough for me feel safe.
What is this foreign feeling?

Then I was back to reality when he removed something from my cheeks.

"You have some dried saliva."

WTH? WAAAAAH so embarrassing.
I pushed him and he fall from the bed.

*Thug*

"HOLY MOLLY?"

I saw Tiara inside my room covering her opened mouth.

"Its not what you think Tiara."

Then she removed her hands from her mouth and smirk at me.

Is it just me? Or Tiara and Terz have the same smirk?

"Oh really? Then what does my pretty brain thinks about your scenario?" She asked me with a playful grin.

I just rolled my eyes.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA Tiara its really not what you think, we were just talking last night in her bed, and we did not notice the time until we fell asleep that's all."

He explained with a shrugged.

"He's right clean your cerebrum please, you have nasty thoughts. Tsk."
Tiara just smiled and shrugged her shoulders. Then went down.

I looked at Terz. He is eyeing me. Tsk this jerk.

"What are you looking at?"
I asked him.

He smiled widely.

"Good Morning Honey."

Then he run to his room.
What was that?

I am hyperventilating.

Oh fck.
I felt my cheeks burn tss.

I'm blushing.