Chapter 5

As I was walking to the living room, I heard him laugh a little and went back to the bathroom.

After hearing him close the door. The door in front of me opened.

Gosh if I did not control my estrogen a while ago, Tiara would have seen that scene shit! And she will make fun of me with that!

“Hey, what happened to you?” Tiara immediately ask after seeing me.
She is carrying a duffel bag.

That contains the belongings of his older brother Spade, which is currently working abroad as an architect in Canada.

He wanted his belongings to be kept in his room and his clothes as well. I wonder what will he say if he saw Terz wearing his loved belongings.

“Earth to you Roshan” Tiara snap in front of me.

“What was that?” I said.

“Why do you look like that?” She asked

“Look like what?” I asked innocently. I have to hide this to her.

“Like you have seen the hugest penis in the world?” she said without hesitation and still eyeing me curiously.

I feel my cheeks burned again and my heart contract strongly. Oh fuck.

“What the heck are you saying?” I asked as if it is not true.

She just kept looking at me. I just roll my eyeballs.

She proceeded to the bathroom and knock.

“Tim? Here are the things you needed.” She said in a very calm voice.

“Okay, thank you Tiara, can you just leave it on the door?” he replied politely.

What a douche? He wanted Tiara not to see him naked and so that Tiara will not feel uncomfortable? But he did not give a fuck when I saw him half naked?

The nerve of that guy!

Tiara approached me after leaving the bag outside the bathroom.

“Roshan, I have to go back immediately we are having a dinner with my family, you know they never tolerate late? Ciao.” She said and kissed my cheeks.

“Ciao, take care Tiara.” I replied

“Oh before anything else, you should’ve went home, it’s semestral break for pete’s sake!” She said hysterically.

“Oh come on, you know the reason, Classroom president/ College Student Council Vice President/ Clinical Instructor assistant, are just the simple reason.” I shrugged.

“Yeah right. Ciaoo.” She said again and went out.

I just breathe in and out.

Hays
You heard it right I can’t spend my semestral break in our province because of the pile of work that I have to do in our Department.

*Blag*

I heard the door of the bathroom open.

When I look it was Terz who is now wearing a white v-neck shirt of Spade and a jogging pants.
He is still drying his dark brown hair with a royal blue towel, I think Tiara give him. He is now walking towards me, while carrying the duffel bag in his back.

“Uhmm, sorry about a while ago, can I ask if where can I stay and put this things?” he said politely, gone was the playful jerk a while ago.

“Follow me.” I said shortly and pass through him.

I smell my soap and shampoo, damn I did not like the smell of it before but now that he is using it. It gives different effect.

I just proceeded in walking upstairs while he is at my back.

“See that door, behind it is a guest room you can stay there, and before going there, you’ll pass through my room, so I do not want waking up at the middle of the night hearing footsteps okay? So you can get a pitcher of water before going to bed so that if you’re thirsty you do not have to go down. If you really want to go out, then make sure I will not here your footsteps.”

He just nodded “Okay.” And let him go to his room.

“Wait, after cleaning up and placing your things, go down ok? You still have to eat and we have something to talk about.” I said like a boss.

“Okay, I’ll be down in a bit.” He replied politely.

I went down immediately, why does I feel suffocated whenever we are alone together. Tss. This is nonsense.
I prepared again the chocolate and peanut butter sandwich then a bottled water.

I am thinking that we should split up the rent for this house. I’m sure he can immediately find job with that build and face.

He can even become a model.
Okay enough with the compliments. I should not be close to him.

I also have to help him with his amnesia. Or much better for him to have a check up since it is free in a public hospital. Or we can search for his parents first?

Argh! Why did I even let him in. Now I am just adding problems to myself tss.

Then I watched him above he is placing now the clothes given by Tiara in the cabinet near his bed and personal things are placed in the table near him.

I can see that he is very organized type of guy.

Which is not common to some guys?

Me in the other hand is not that organized,

which is also not common to girls. What a logic?!

I just laughed with that thought.

I think he felt that I was watching him and he looked in my direction and smiled sweetly.
_____________________
Author's Mema:
I'll be gone muna mga Hershey's hihi. Vote and feel free to comment na rin for your views and opinion. Mwua! Keep safe girls and gals.