UA.

A/N: Reminder Bakugou has one for all but Midoriya is still more over powered.

~Izuku's pov.~

My phone got destroyed in the fight. So I can't inform my mum I'm okay and that I'm on my way back darn it.

I start crying and throw my phone on the bus floor.

Dad see's this and came up to me. (He's still sat next to Katsuki)

He grabs my arms and pulls me into a hug. After I stop crying he pulls away and speaks to me.

"Izuku, I'm sure they are fine. I know you are late, but your mums got this, if anything happens, she would have went to Ua and nezus  still there to help." -Ai

I start tearing up again, Nezu wouldn't be good with babies.

"And if Nezu didn't help I'm sure Mirio, Tamaki or Neijire did." -Ai

"Look calm down, they are in good hands. Just because you are late this one time, isn't the end of the world." -Ai

"But.... but.... I have never been away from them for this long." -Izu

I start crying again and I think everyone is confused to what we're talking about but I can't help it.

They are only one, they need their dad, and I need my children.

"We're back." -am

I sprint off the bus off the bus and into the changing rooms, some of the guys follow in after me, but I got changed the quickest.

I soon as I got out the changing room into the hallway I saw my mum and dad holding the twins, they put them down and I fell to my knees.

They had tears in their eyes and now I was had tears streaming down my face.

Aika and Haru, walked over to me slowly and as soon as they got on reaching range. I pulled them in close and we all started crying together.

People started coming out the changing room, including Kacchan, but us 5 didn't realise anything.

"Honey, I'm so sorry, we got into a pattern but when you were late, they started crying I couldn't get them to stop, so I panicked and came. I'm so so sorry." -Inko.

"Mum, it's fine. I'm just happy to see they are okay now."

I pulled away wiped my own tears with the back of my hands and then their tears with my thumb.

"Dada, I scared." -Aika

"We missed dada" -Haru

"Well, dada's here now. I am so sorry I was late. Dada got caught up at school."

Suddenly I heard Ochako's voice.

"Aren't those uzukis kids?" -Ocha

"Shit." -Izu

"Shit." -Aika & Haru.

I started giggling, "no, don't say that. Okay, I shouldn't have said that, you shouldn't either.

Suddenly Mitsuki burst in shouting....

"WHAT DID I GRANDCHILDREN JUST SAY?!?!" -Mit

"I'm sorry auntie, it was an accident but why are you even here?" -Izu

"Inko told me she and the twins were here but you weren't, she got worried, so I came straight here." -Mit

"WAIT, DID YOU JUST SAY YOUR GRANDCHILDREN?!?!?!" -Kat

"Shit" -Mit

"Shit" -Aika & Haru

"AUNTIE!" -Izu