First Day Of UA.

A/N: I just realised I don't write much about dekus interactions with Aika and Haru. But he does spend more time with them then anyone else.  Also they were born at the beginning of the Japanese school year, so April. Their birthday was on a weekend day so he didn't skip any school at Ua. Okay?

~Izuku's pov.~

I was feeding my babies, who are growing so much. And look so cute.

Aika looks like a female, baby version of Kacchan just with green eyes and green tips of her hair.

Haru looks like me but has red eyes and blond at the tips of his hair.

They also both have small freckles spread across their cheeks and noses. They look so adorable.

Suddenly, my mum burst in saying,

"YOUR LETTERS HER, LOOK LOOK!"

I grabbed the letter and sat back with my daughter and son.

I opened it and my mum stood behind me.

Suddenly a hologram of All Might came up.

"YOUNG IZUKU, YOU PASSED THE EXAM WITH 110% ON THE WRITTEN EXAM AND 457 VILLAIN POINTS, WHICH IS ALREADY BREAKING SCHOOL RECORDS, HOWEVER THERE WAS SECRET POINTS, HERO POINTS. YOU HELPED MANY CONTESTANTS WITH ADVICE, HELPING AND RESCUING. THERE FORE YOU GOT 420HERO POINTS, TO GIVE YOU A TOTAL OF 877POINTS WHICH IS WAYYYYY HIGHER THAN ANY OTHER SCORE BEFORE YOU. WELCOME TO YOU HERO ACADEMIA!!!"

Then the hollow gram turned of and me and my mum started crying with the babies giggling again. We had a group hug. We spent the day bonding and I posted a another song announcing that I got into Ua so, I wouldn't be posting as much because I still have a family and now schooling to do.

~Time Skip First Day.~

As I walked into class I saw robot arms shouting at Kacchan and some girls gossiping.

"Hey Kacchan. Do I really need to tell you to stop arguing again?" -Izu

"He started it, talking to me about 'disrespect' and bullshit." -Kat

The robot dude comes up to me suddenly.

"I'm sorry for how I treated you in the exam, clearly shown in your results you are far superior to me. My name is Iida Tenya." -Iida.

"Wait, you mean Iida as in Ingenium?" -Izu

"Yes, how did you kn-" -Iida

He was cut of by the bubbly girl known as Ochako.

"Hey, you are the two that helped me in the exam. Thank you so much." -Ocha

"You two can chat, I'm going to go speak to Kacchan." I say as I wink at Iida. I then leave to talk to Kacchan.

"Hello Kacchan." I say as I sit behind him. (By the way Mineta is replaced by Hitoshi.)

"What do you want nerd?" -Kat

"I just wanted t-"-Izu

I was interrupted by a pink girl and Jiro, a girl with a pony tail, a frog girl, I guy I learnt was called kaminari and ejiro coming up to me.

"Hey Jiro, Kami and Kiri, I'm sorry but I don't know your names." -Izu

"I'm Mina."

"I'm momo."