Shuhua could show her friends for the first time, how she could do the choreography without failing.

Her fellow members were impressed how she improved from a bad dancer, to a quite good one. However, it could just lift the mood a bit.

"It has no sense to practice more", Soyeon stated after some hours, "This is a group choreography, but today we aren't a complete group and besides that, nobody is focused anyway. Let's end it for today, okay?".

Everybody nodded and Soyeon called the driver.

Normally they would've given everything for a day off, but in this special situation they would have rather distracted themselves with intense training.

Nevertheless Soyeon was right, it made no sense to practice when everybody wasn't concentrated and worried about Yuqi.

Shuhua checked the time.

"14:05. At least one lucky thing today- I don't have to make up an excuse to leave earlier"

She threw her phone back in the bag and left, waiting outside the practice room for the other girls.

She leaned against the wall and sighed deeply.

It was almost ironic- yesterday was the luckiest day in her life and today everything went totally wrong.

Bad karma would be an understatement.

"Hey babe is everything alright?" Soojins voice tore Shuhua out of her thoughts.

"What do you think?" she snapped sounding harsher than she wanted.

"Don't speak with me like that! I haven't done anything to you. If you need space just say it" Soojin fired back and walked past Shuhua running her hand through her blonde hair in the bitchiest way possible.

Eventually she was unhappy with the current situation as well and slightly pissed.

"I am sorry. It's just, I'm so worried about Yuqi", Shuhua apologized and ruffled her hair, "I want to help her, but I don't know how"

Soojin stopped and turned around.

"Do you want to tell me what exactly is the matter with Yuqi?" she asked softening her voice, "Maybe I can find a solution?"

Shuhua had already thought about inaugurating her girlfriend, but she had promised Yuqi not to tell anybody, which unfortunately included her.

She could have been a great help, since she had another point of view than Shuhua.

"Sorry, I promised Yuqi not to tell anybody. It is a difficult situation for her and she don't want us to think bad of her" she answered therefore.

Soojin nodded understanding and approached Shuhua again to fix a hair strand of hers behind her ear.

"It's okay, just tell me if you need someone to talk to" she said softly and placed her hand on the younger girls cheek.

Shuhua leaned in the touch closing her eyes.

"I don't deserve her. She is so kind and understanding and even if I snap at her, she isn't angry and comforts me anyways"

"Thank you" was everything she could say.

Soojin hugged her, slowly stroking her head.

"Anything for you" she said softly and Shuhua buried her face in her shoulder.

Soojin could perfectly understand the younger girl and how she was torn between not letting somebody in on Yuqis secret and wanting to tell it on the other hand.