𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 2️⃣4️⃣

10:35pm

Y/N's POV

When we got back from school Jisung told me that him and Dreamies have a mission. Apparently someone stole over $1 million dollars worth of cocaine and marijuana from them. When Jisung found out someone stole from his Mafia he wasn't happy at all. And saying that he was pissed was an understatement. I snap out of my thoughts when Jisung enters our room and sits next to me on the bed.

Jisung: I'm going now Babygirl. Be
careful and don't open the door for anyone. I love you.

Y/N: I won't. I love you too.

He leans over and our lips connect. WWe
pull away to breathe, he smiles and kisses my forehead before leaving and going outside to meet the rest of the members.

Time skip to 11:15pm

Jisung's POV

We finally arrived at the warehouse where my Mafia's drugs were brought too. We all stayed in the van that was hidden from the sight of the people inside of the building.

Haechan: So everyone knows the plan
right?

Jisung: Yes. Now lets go!

We each carry two guns and knives and
make our way towards the side of the
warehouse where we can jump in through a window. When we're all inside we make our way to the floor up top where the drugs are. When we get there me, Jaemin and Renjun enter while the rest keep watch to make sure nobody enters. While I'm packing the drugs into the bag we brought we hear gun shots go off from outside the room. Where we left the guys guarding it.

We quickly finish up packing everything
and the door opens. We see that all the
guys are fine but that the gunshots were
from Mark shooting at three guards who
were coming this way. There lifeless
body's lay on the floor with blood oozing
out of the gunshot wounds. Something
that used to bother me now is an everyday that used to bother me now is an everyday thing. We make it out of the building and Haechan speeds us back to our base where we leave the drugs and go back home. When I arrived home I saw Jungkook banging at the door screaming for Y/N to open up. Wrong choice buddy.

Y/N's POV

I was laying down. You know, not doing
anything since my husband isn't home.
Just engulfing myself in chips and sweets. When. Someone. Knocked. At. The. Door. I groaned thinking l had to get up from my comfortable spot on the couch to go open the door. When I remembered that Jisung told me not to open the door for anyone. I smiled to myself in triumph that I didn't have to get up and laid back down.

The knocking stopped but then I heard
yelling. It was Jungkook's voice.

Jungkook: Y/N! I KNOW YOUR IN THERE OPEN THE DOOR SO WE CAN TALK!

I groan out loud and put the blanket
over my head. The yelling and knocking
continues. Then it stops. I hear Jisung's voice. The door opens and I run downstairs and jump on Jisung.

My legs wrap around his waist and my arms wrap around his neck. He chuckles and snakes his arms around my waist.

Jisung: Did my Babygirl miss me?

I nod ferociously and put my face in his
neck. I pull back and smile at him. He
kisses me and I kiss back. We make out for a little while until we hear a cough. We both turn to see Jungkook still standing there awkwardly.

Jisung: Fuck. I forgot he was here.

Jungkook: Yeah so. Can we talk Y/N?

Y/N: No.

I sounded like a little kid. I snuggle my
face back into Jisung's neck gently
kissing and licking it. He lets out a quiet
groan in my ear.

Jisung: Well we're going to head inside. You should leave Jungkook. I don't know how you know where we live but we have things to do. So bye.

Chapter 24 done