Outside the Police Force building, they decided to ask for the support of a natural sensor type. Hanako would normally be the one who could track anyone, any time; but without her, they had limited options. Tekka Uchiha was the next sensor closest to him, and Shisui was willing to bet he would help them.

"You want me to find who?" Tekka narrowed his eyes at Shisui, not quite believing what he asked of him.

"Kira Uchiha."

"That woman is back?! Chief didn't mention anything about it." Tekka closed his eyes, clenching his fists. "He won't be happy if he knows about it."

"Huh? Why?" Shisui narrowed his eyes.

Hikari was the one who replied. "Kira was exiled for working with Orochimaru."

"We believe she was leaking information about the Sharingan to him." Shisui gasped.

"That witch."

"She must be off the compound," Hikari sighed. "Is there any way we could find her?"

"Well, if she used to work with Orochimaru, there is one place she could be. His old lab," Tekka suggested. "It's somewhere in the north forest." He closed his eyes and focused his chakra. When he felt a spark of energy, he looked up at the young Uchiha with a smirk. "I'll write down the location for you."

"Thank you, Tekka." Shisui patted his back a little too energetically. "I knew you were one of the good ones."

"I didn't help you," Tekka sighed. "I just don't like that woman."

* * *

After three days of constant traveling, Hanako and Amane found a small village. Normally, they wouldn't have stopped and continued straight to the castle, but Hanako sensed Utah and Kenji's chakra. They followed them to a single house, surrounded by rice fields. Amane knocked on their door softly.

"Coming!"

Kenji opened the door and gasped at the two girls. "What are you doing here?"

"Don't worry, the Uchiha didn't send us." Amane smiled.

"We came on our own." Hanako looked into his house, locking eyes with Utah. Her eyes then met Kenji's. "We were on our way to your castle. Since I sensed your chakra, we decided to see how you were doing."

Amane nodded. "Yeah, we brought this!" She pulled from behind her a loaf of bread.

Hanako widened her eyes. "Where did you get that?"

She shrugged. "It's rude to visit someone without bringing a gift, I saw it unsupervised in the middle of a cart and took it." The brunette ran a hand through her hair in exasperation.

"You stole it." Hanako wasn't surprised anymore. Sometimes, Amane just did whatever she pleased.

"Steal is such a strong word." Amane shrunk her nose. "Borrowing indefinitely is more accurate."

"You're impossible."

Amane pushed the loaf into Kenji's hands and made her way in. Hanako followed her with a slight apology towards the man. Utah disappeared around the corner, not paying any attention to them.

"Then, what brings the two of you here?" Kenji asked with a sense of doubt hitting his stomach.

After looking around the small house, Hanako stared at Kenji. She noticed Utah's cold demeanor towards them, but shrugged it off. "We were on our way to your castle. I was wondering if there was any last thing you would want us to recover, or something like that. Naturally, we're only going to recover the stone in order to prevent future incidents; but, if there's anything you'd like for us to do, I'm all ears."