28

"Ok, Sweetiepie." Virgil lulled as he gently set Nyxie on the castle with a soft smile. "While Roman's off doing whatever it was he needed to... why don't we do some cleaning up? Roman's right. Kings things were Kings... It might be nice to get some of your own." He didn't know how long it had been since he started but he knew it had been awhile.

"In we go." Virgil laughed as he started tossing toys into a small box. It wasn't like he was throwing them out. He couldn't do that but... He was going to put some things up. He grabbed all the toys and stuffed them away before freezing up as this bag caught his eye. "Oh, shit." Virgil just sighed softly as he pulled it out and chuckled. "I found the catnip." His eyes went to Nyxie who was sleeping away cuddle up next to King's old bed. "Is it even ok for you to... I'll have to ask. I think it is." Virgil frowned as he shook his head and laughed. "Na. I should just take care of it. I can get you some when you're older."

"I wonder if it's any..." 

"ANXIETY!" The room fell into absolute silence as Virgil's face went completely red. He had opened the bag just to see if it was good... just as Roman burst through. So... Basically what happened was...

Virgil got scared and jumped badly sending all the catnip in the bag flying and completely covering him and Roman who was no frozen there covering his nose as his face flushed.

"Cat... nip?" Virgil frowned as he looked up to see Roman's eyes literally dilated horribly. "I... Uh..."

"I'm sorry. I was just seeing if it was any good. You kinda scared me and now..." Virgil gestured to the giant mess that covered them both as he sighed. "We're both going to need to take a shower now..." Roman whined as he just crashed into Virgil who caught him with a very confused look. "Roman? Roman, are you ok?"

"I'm a prince..." Roman choked as he desperately tried not to rub up against Virgil, but god were his cat urges starting to take over. "I don't... I don't do... drugs."

"Drugs? Roman, it's just catnip." Roman whimpered as Virgil frowned feeling as Roman literally buried himself into Virgil's neck, his pulse racing so fast, Virgil was honestly worried. "Roman? Hun... What's..." Virgil squeaked as he jumped back feeling Roman nip him lightly on the neck. "Roman?!"

"Sorry." Roman smiled as he panted his fingers twitching as his eyes darted all around the place. "Smell... The room. The room smells. Nyxie!" Roman frantically looked around as Virgil stumbled back just as Roman spotted the kitten in the castle. "Good. Good... t-to m-much catnip. The rooms.. spinning."

"Roman, are you..." Roman snapped over making Virgil clam up. His eyes seemed to zone in on Virgil's hoodie as he struggled to hold still. The only problem was... he was in a massive pile of the stuff. Roman frowned as he looked down and just lit up. His eyes darted from the floor to Virgil and back to the floor before he literally just collapsed into the mess rolling about like a kid in the mud on a very hot day. "Holy shit..." Virgil had to stifle a laugh as he just rolled his eyes. He carefully pulled off his hoodie tossing it to the floor resigning himself to just wait to clean everything up only... The second it hit the floor Roman was up and grabbing it. "Roman..." Roman went to hand it back only to freeze and basically breathe it in before just sitting down on the bed hugging it tightly to his chest. Nyxie at this point was up highly confused about what was going on with Roman. She was only 2 months old after all. She wouldn't have been affected by it. "Fine... Stay on the bed." Virgil giggled as he grabbed the broom and started to sweep. Roman just laid himself down, face buried in the hoodie as he watched Virgil's movements like a cat watching a light.

"Wha-what are you doing?" Roman spoke quickly as if his mind was racing and he had to get the words out before he forgot them. 

"Cleaning the catnip off the floor since my boyfriend seems to be a damn cat and is affected by it." Roman jumped up with a silly pout as he stuck his tongue out childishly.

"I'm not a cat. Imma prince. Princes don't do drugs. Especially not that feline Canibus." Virgil broke down in a fit of laughter as Roman scuttled his way to the edge of the bed. "No clean. Come here. Do something. I don't care. Just not clean... Play? Play with me." Virgil scoffed playfully as he just randomly picked up one of the toys from the box and threw it. Of course, when Roman snapped up to go get it he was a bit shocked. He was just messing with him but... As Roman slid to grab it as it rolled under the bed Virgil was a bit worried. 

"Roman?"

"GOT IT!" Roman beamed as he jumped up giddily and jumped back onto the bed rolling up in the hoodie with a laugh. He held the toy up and smiled as Virgil slowly made his way over to him. 

"Are you sure your ok?" Virgil went to check his forehead only to falter as Roman swatted his hand away with a playful grin. "Ro." Roman just stuck his tongue out again as Virgil frowned. He tried again this time using his other hand to draw in his attention but Roman swatted both hands away with a laugh.

"This is fun."

"Roman!" Roman jumped eyes wide as Virgil just sighed as smiled sadly. "Can I please check your temperature?"

"But... It's more fun to..." Roman swatted Virgil's hand again lightly pushing it with a smile only for that smile to fall as he yawned and nodded. "Ok, Anxie." Virgil went to feel his forehead again, frowning more as Roman went to swat him again only to just place his hand on Virgil's with a laugh. Roman giggled before meowing lightly making Nyxie's head pop up with a confused tilt. "I'm sleepy... Anxie, cuddle?" Virgil was highly concerned. Roman didn't seem to have a fever but all of this was really confusing. Roman just tiredly smiled as he made grabby hands to the other. "Cuddle? Please, cuddle?"

"Are you sure your ok?" Roman nodded slowly with another yawn as Virgil sighed and let the prince pull him in. "I'm worried about you, Princey."

"I'm ok." Roman nuzzled into Virgil as Nyxie jumped onto the bed. Virgil was worried that Roman would just hiss at her again but the prince was far too tired to. He just made a soft meow which made Nyxie purr as she curled up into both of them happily. "Nite, nite, Anxie."

"Sleep tight, Roman." Virgil's eyes narrowed as he looked over at the mess of catnip still on the floor and he sighed. "We are going to have to talk about this though."

"We will... promise but first..." Roman purred happily as he hugged his love closer."...sleep."