#prayfornayarivera

If you guys don't know, Naya Rivera went missing at Lake Piru. But I wanna talk about some things regarding her sudden disappearance, because these are things I will not accept in MY comment sections. These have been circulating social media all day:

1. Do not talk about the Glee curse
There's no such thing as a Glee curse. Cory Monteith died of heroine and alcohol overdose. That was his own choice. Mark Salling killed himself because of his own choices. I honestly don't think that Naya would just vanish into thin air. She has her son, Josey. She has a family, and they need her. If you talk about the Glee curse, I will block and delete your comment without hesitation.

2. Do not assume Lea Michele is involved
Yes, Lea Michele has done very bad things, but she is in no way involved with Naya's disappearance. Lea is mere weeks away from becoming a mother; I hope she's focusing on trying to get through this time and have a healthy baby in the near future. Just because Naya and Lea had a feud during Glee doesn't mean that they hated each other. If you comment about Lea possibly being involved, I will block and delete your comment without hesitation.

3. Do not say anything hateful towards Lea Michele
Lea Michele is a human being, and so is Naya. Lea has made mistakes, but hateful comments regarding Naya's disappearance is insulting. I've scrolled through Lea's comments in her apology post on Instagram, and the death threats are seriously f*cked up. Nobody should wish anything like death on anyone because it shows just how much you don't care about them. I don't care who you are or what you've done; nobody deserves to die. If you comment about Lea in any negative way (aka death threats or blaming her) I will block and delete your comment without hesitation.

4. Do not mention the 'If I Die Young' scene
That scene was heartbreaking enough as it is, because Naya actually broke down while filming it. The song itself was beautiful, and it was sung towards Cory and his character, Finn. I know that people think that the song itself was foreshadowing, but Naya's family does NOT need to be reading tweets and comments about her performance on Glee foreshadowing her 'death,' because it will get their hopes down and destroy them. If you mention this scene, I will block and delete your comment without hesitation.

5. Do not call her Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez was a fictional character in a TV show. Naya Rivera is a real person that portrayed Santana. Don't treat this as a joke. This isn't something you joke about. If you call her Santana, I will block and delete your comment without hesitation.

6. Do not send me the link to the petition
I appreciate the want to get people to sign the petition, but don't put it in my comments. My comments are a place for people to discuss my writing and that's it. If you put the link to the petition in my comments, I'm gonna delete it.

7. Keep your opinions about Naya professional
If you don't like Naya, just say 'I don't like Naya Rivera.' Don't comment about what she did wrong or things that happened in the past; Naya is a human being that makes mistakes. I will not allow anyone to comment their biased opinions about her in my comment section. You have to respect other people's opinions because not everyone agrees with you. If you try to tell people their opinions are wrong or if you bring Naya down, I will block and delete your comment without hesitation.

This is a scary time in our world right now, and Naya's disappearance hurts my heart. We already lost Cory and Mark; I hope and pray to God that He doesn't take Naya too. She deserves to live her life like everyone else. Please keep this in mind as we all come together as fans and a fandom to pray for someone we all admire and care for.

#prayfornayarivera