They see you cry/you see them cry Part 2

// I'm back with part 2 of this! As I mentioned in part 1, Finn's death is mentioned in here somewhere, and also some sensitive triggering subjects will be talked about so please don't read if you think you are easily triggered.

Arthur 'Artie' Abrams (Mash Off)
You couldn't believe it. The New Directions were now two different glee clubs! The New Directions and the Trouble Tones. It hurt your heart, because you felt so conflicted. On one hand, most of your girl friends were in the Trouble Tones (Santana, Brittany, Mercedes) and your boyfriend was part of the New Directions. "Y/N...you wanna come join us where you'll get a solo, or do you wanna continue to stay in Rachel's shadow?" Santana asked when she stopped at your locker. You froze in fear. What do you say? "I'll give you some time to think about it." She said before walking away. The hallway was empty...for the most part. You just slid down the lockers and cried into your lap. How could she make you choose? You didn't want to choose! You felt a tender hand on your back and looked up to see the concerned face of your boyfriend Artie. "Hey. What's wrong? You shouldn't be crying, pretty girl." He said softly. "Santana's making me choose between the Trouble Tones and the New Directions. Artie I don't wanna choose! I just want all our friends in one glee club again," you sobbed. He just rubbed your back and stroked your hair comfortingly. "I know baby. I know you do. Don't cry. Y/N, I hate seeing you cry." He mumbled. You looked up through your teary eyes, smiling gently as his lips kissed your sweet face. "I love you so much Artie." You said. "I love you too, Y/N," he said back, letting you sit on his lap as you two wheeled off to glee rehearsal.

Noah 'Puck' Puckerman (100)
You couldn't believe it. Glee club was coming to a close. But then again...this year had been hell on everyone. Not just losing Sectionals, but you'd also lost Finn. You guys had lost your beloved quarterback to unknown reasons. Sue had finally won. For years, she'd been trying to bring you down, but now she'd finally come out on top. It wasn't fair. You'd made so many memories in the choir room. Now...everything was going to disappear! You hadn't noticed a hand on your shoulder until you looked up to see none other than your boyfriend, Noah Puckerman in his Air Force attire. "Puck." You said, burying your face in his shoulder. You didn't want to believe that any of this was true. "Hey babe." He greeted solemnly. Your eyes trailed to the Finn plaque plastered on the wall. Rachel had made it to honor him, and you felt the tears instantly. Puck felt your body begin to shake, and he rubbed your back. "Shhh, Y/N. It's okay." He mumbled into your hair. "No it's not. This past year...it's been hell. Especially without you here. I've missed you." You hiccuped. "I missed you too, baby. But I'm here now. So please...tell me what's making you cry," he said softly. Somehow, you got to see the soft side of Noah Puckerman. "It's just...first we lost sectionals, then Finn and Mr. Shue were at each other's throats, we lost Finn...I don't think my heart can take any more once Sue takes away the glee club for good." You sobbed. The mention of his best friend's name brought tears to Puck's eyes, but he kept them at bay. You two just sat in the empty choir room, letting you cry your frustrations out. Not many words needed to be said.

Brittany Pierce (Shooting Star)
You couldn't believe what you'd just heard. It sounded like a gunshot. Then another went off, and you couldn't think of anything except panicking. Especially when you realized Brittany was in the bathroom all by herself. Of course, knowing that there was possibly a dangerous situation outside, you knew you'd see her again. But you couldn't help the tears forming in your eyes at the situation you were currently in. The next hour was painful, texting Puck about what was going on. You sat next to Jake, holding his hand in yours. Your half brother tried to hold back his own tears, but miserably failed. You just sat there until you heard the door open and close. Where was Mr. Shue? You looked at Coach Beiste, who seemed to know your question. "He's gone to go and get Brittany." She explained in a whisper. You nodded and waited patiently, tears falling down your face. Your heart leapt out of your chest when you saw the blonde Cheerio, bringing her into your arms immediately. "I missed you." You sobbed. "I missed you too. God I'm so sorry, Y/N. I should've had my phone with me," she cried. "Brittany no. Don't apologize. You're safe. That's what matters. Thank you Mr. Shue. Thank you for bringing Brittany back." You hiccuped. The Spanish teacher pulled you both into his arms, then followed by the rest of the glee club once the all clear was given. It was over. It was finally over. Everyone was safe.