Proposal - Sam Evans

You never thought you'd be here in this moment. You were officially buying an engagement band for your boyfriend, Sam Evans. You loved Sam, and you wanted to spend forever with him. So why not ask him to marry you? Besides, after everything you two have gone through to get to this moment was worth it. You knew others would think you and Sam were too young to get married, but you didn't care. You wanted to live your life with man you loved. That should be enough reason.

    You had a free period today, and texted Sam to meet you in the science room. You were standing under the model of the solar system; it's the same place where Sam asked you to be his girlfriend. Your smile lit up as Sam walked in, his blonde hair pulled back into a very short and low ponytail.

"Hey babe." Sam greeted as he pecked your cheek.

"Hey yourself," you said back, smiling like a complete idiot.

"So... what'd you wanna talk about? Is it anything bad?" Sam asked, hoping this wasn't a breakup.

"God, no. I just wanted to ask you something." You assured. Sam sighed in relief and urged you to talk.

    "Sam, you're my first boyfriend. You're my first love and I hope that you'll be my last. I've been thinking long and hard about this decision, and I feel that it's the right decision to make. You always know how to make me smile when I'm feeling down, you can definitely make me laugh when I'm in need of it, and you always know just what to say to me. Sam Evans, you're one of a kind and I love you so much. Which leads me to ask you this:  Sam... will you marry me?" You ask, pulling out the ring. You didn't get on one knee, but you were sitting across from Sam in two of those plastic chairs.

A smile broke out on Sam's face, and you could easily hear him say one word:  "Yes."

    You slid the ring onto his finger and laughed as he pulled you in for a sweet and romantic kiss. You kissed back with such love and passion that you could only give to Sam Evans.

"I love you, Y/N Rose." Sam said with a smile.

You smiled back as you said, "I love you too."

You guys were now engaged. Other than graduation, this was a pretty big milestone for you.

~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the long wait between updates. I hope you guys enjoyed Sam's proposal. Next is Mike Chang, and then Will Schuester.