Proposal - Noah Puckerman

// The picture above is your engagement ring. I'm so sorry I've been so dormant with these preferences, but I have more time to work on them now. The next few updates will be Sam, Mike, and Will's proposals after the health conditions/mental disorders part 2. Thank you guys so much for being so understanding!

"Why didn't you tell me today was your birthday?" Puck asked. You looked at your boyfriend of two years with a small smile. "I don't really celebrate it. It's just another day; no reason to make a big fuss about it." You reasoned. "No reason? It's the day you were born — you should celebrate it," Puck argued. "Okay. Tell you what:  I'll celebrate my birthday... but you are in charge of the celebration." You said. "Deal. I promise I'll give you the best birthday party ever babe," he promised as he took your pinky and linked it with his. A pinky promise was something that Puck never went back on. You smiled as he kissed you, and you returned the kiss before heading off to class.

- In the men's locker room -

Puck was pacing back and forth, trying to think of what he was going to get you for your birthday. He'd already had help from Mr. Shue with organizing your party, but he felt like a crappy boyfriend because he didn't know what he needed to get you. Finn walked in and saw Puck's distress. "Dude what's wrong?" Puck's best friend asked him. Puck saw Finn and he stopped pacing. "It's Y/N's birthday, and I don't know what to get her. I don't want to let her down," Puck stressed.

Finn sat next to Puck and patted his shoulder. "What if you get her something special? Don't make it big or fancy, but just keep it simple and sweet. She'll love it; but she'll love it even more because it came from you." Finn said. Puck let his friend's words roll around in his head and gave him a smile. "Thanks man. I know just what to do," Puck replied before literally running down every hallway of McKinley before he found who he needed to see: Santana.

"Hey Santana I —" "Listen up Puckerman. I know you're dating my baby sister, but that does not make you and I buddies," Santana jabbed at the bad boy. "Santana... I need your permission for something. You know I wouldn't come to you unless I really needed something. It's for Y/N; I want to make her birthday perfect." Puck said and Santana sighed. "Okay. What do you need my permission for?" She asked.

- After school -

It was time for another Glee club rehearsal... or so you thought. You were suddenly blindfolded by Quinn, and you weren't amused. "Quinn take this stupid blindfold off before I go all Lima Heights on your ass." You threatened.

Quinn must've left, because another voice spoke. "The blindfold is necessary. Take my hand Y/N," Mercedes's voice rang out. You felt her hand and took it, allowing the diva to walk you through the halls of McKinley High. "Mercedes, can I take this damn thing off?" You asked as soon as you two stopped walking. "Yes." She answered. As soon as you took the blindfold off, you saw that the choir room had been decorated. "Surprise! Happy birthday Y/N!" Cheered your fellow glee club members and Mr. Shue.

A smile formed on your face as your big sister hugged you. "Happy birthday little Lopez." She said. "Thanks San. I can't believe you did all this," you said. "Oh I didn't do it. Puck did it." She revealed. Your heart swelled. "He did all of this?" You asked and then your boyfriend appeared before you. "Surprised?" He asked. "Very." You answered. "Well prepare to be even more surprised. I got the permission from Santana to do this," Puck said. You were confused. Since when did Puck ever need permission from Santana to do anything?

Puck dropped to his knee, and your heart nearly dropped with him. "I'm not big on speeches. But I love you, Y/N Lopez. And I'm not gonna waste another second without you by my side. Y/N... will you marry me?" Asked Puck as he pulled out a beautiful engagement ring.

Your eyes welled up with tears and a smile spread across your face. "Yes." You answered and the whole Glee club went into celebration mode. Puck slid the ring on your finger and brought you in for a kiss. You kissed back, and then you were hugged by your friends.

Puck truly did surprise you. But it was the best birthday gift you could've ever gotten.