Guys AU - He has a health condition/mental disorder part 1

I am going to write this AU where your S.O. has a health condition or a mental disorder. I do not own Glee; all rights go to Ryan Murphy and Fox. There will be another AU chapter for the girls.

Also, this chapter contains sensitive material, such as different disorders and conditions. This is not meant to be a triggering chapter, but a chapter to raise awareness on these issues.

However, if you feel like you may be triggered while reading, I'd suggest you skip ahead. Trigger warnings include:  mention of bulimia, Aspergers Syndrome, anxiety disorder, ADHD, dyslexia, type 1 diabetes, OCD, and clinical depression.

Also, there is some strong language used somewhere. Discretion is advised.

~~~

Finn Hudson:  Bulimia
As soon as you walked through the door to yours and Finn's apartment, you heard vomiting coming from your shared bathroom. "Finn? Honey are you okay?" You asked from the other side of the door. Finn groaned in discomfort. "I'm fine baby." He poorly convinced. "Finn have you eaten recently?" you questioned, knowing your boyfriend of 2 years was diagnosed with bulimia. Sometimes, he would eat very little during the day or barely eat at all. It worried you sick. "I ate lunch about a few hours ago," he revealed. "Baby...did you make yourself sick?" You questioned very slowly. Suddenly, soft sobs were coming from Finn, and you turned the doorknob to see your boyfriend huddling his knees to his chest, crying into his knees. "Oh baby. It's okay," you cooed as you held him close. "I'm sorry Y/N. I just felt like I was fat, and I didn't mean to scare you," He hiccuped. You just rocked him back and forth, rubbing his back. "Hey look at me. Finn you are not fat, okay? I know for a fact you're not fat. But what you're doing...it's not healthy. And if you keep losing weight, you'll be underweight and your blood sugar will drop drastically. I want to help you baby. So I'm going to schedule an appointment for you to meet up with a dietician and we'll go from there. I love you so much, Finn Hudson." You said softly. The sobs subsided. "I love you too Y/N. I'm sorry for worrying you so much. And I'll do anything to get better," he said into your shoulder. "I know baby. I know." You mumbled into his dark brown hair. From that day on, Finn Hudson found another reason why you made him fall in love with you all over again. Your big heart and kindness.

Kurt Hummel:  Aspergers Syndrome
You knew something was up when Kurt didn't greet you this morning with a smile. Something was up. His father, Burt, had told you that Kurt had been diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome when he was 4, and it was really hard for his son to make friends. You understood that completely. Becky Jackson had Down Syndrome, and she was the sweetest girl ever. You finished doing what you needed at your locker and walked over to your boyfriend of a year, who was currently at his locker. With Kurt, he had a hard time conveying his emotions and how to act on them. "Kurt? Are you okay?" You asked in concern. "I'm fine. Why do you ask?" He questioned back. "You didn't smile at me like you usually do in the mornings. Is something up? Did you get thrown in a dumpster?" You immediately asked. "No. I'm fine. Everything's fine," he said but you weren't convinced. He wasn't usually so snappy. "Okay...but if you want to talk about anything just text me, okay? I have a free period this morning." You said and went to walk off. But Kurt grabbing your hand made you turn around. "I lied. I'm not fine. I feel sad and scared. I don't know what to do," he admitted. So you did the only sensible thing: you took him to the empty choir room and sat down next to him on the floor. "Alright. What's bothering you?" You asked. "Karofsky called me some names this morning before you got here, and it hurt my feelings. I know I'm different because my brain works differently, but it made me sad." Kurt explained. "What did Karofsky say to you?" You asked gently. "He...called me a faggy retard," Kurt said with tears in his crystal blue eyes. You just hugged him, knowing that he needed some type of comfort. You felt his arms around your waist as you just carefully showered Kurt with affection. "Kurt I want you to listen to me. What Karofsky said wasn't true. You're not what he called you. You're so smart, talented, handsome, funny, kind, and the most sweetest guy on the planet. He doesn't understand what it's like for you. But I will always be here for you no matter what. I love you Kurt." You said as you held his hands. Kurt gave you a smile. "I love you too, Y/N. You make me feel happy and I love being around you," Kurt said with a hint of pink on his cheeks. You smiled as he kissed your hand, letting him hold it close. Kurt was precious, and he thought the world of you.

Blaine Anderson:  ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder)
You were trying to have a conversation with your boyfriend, Blaine Anderson, but he kept getting off topic and was doing everything but paying attention to what you were saying. You and Blaine had been together for 3 months now, and you were getting irritated with him. "Blaine! Have you even listened to anything I've said?" You asked. Blaine bit on his lip and looked down at his lap. "I'm sorry Y/N. I didn't mean to make you irritated. It's just...hard for me to concentrate. Ever since I was little, I've had trouble concentrating. My doctor said I had—" "Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder." You finished. He looked up at you in surprise. "Y-Yeah. How'd you know?" Blaine asked. "I have it too, but I take medicine for it. Did you take yours?" You asked. He once again shook his head. "I slept through my alarm to take it, and I thought I could get through today without it, but I can't. I'm sorry I kinda screwed up our date," he apologized, now embarrassed that he'd messed up your date. You smiled empathetically. "You didn't screw it up, Blaine. But I would like to have known this beforehand." You said. Blaine nodded, taking your hand in his. You just kissed his cheek, making his face go pink. "I must be the luckiest man on the planet." He said, making you giggle. "I think I'm the lucky one Blainey," you said as you bopped his nose. Blaine just chuckled at your antics, pulling you closer. He really was lucky.

Arthur 'Artie' Abrams:  Anxiety Disorder
"Y/N I feel clammy," said Artie, your beloved boyfriend of 6 months. You took one of his hands in yours, mentally agreeing with him that he did indeed feel clammy. "Yeah you do. Are you okay? You're not sick are you?" You asked. "No. I try not to get sick." He said softly. "Artie are you okay? You're shaking," you commented. Artie was indeed shaking. He had this look of panic in his eyes. "I just remembered I have to present my biology project today. I'm so unprepared." He rambled as he searched through his locker like a lunatic. You knew then and there why he was so clammy. "Hey baby it's okay. Quit trying to look for your project; you gave it to your teacher yesterday to hold on to," you reminded him. "I just feel so unprepared. Having to speak in front of all those people." Artie fretted, making you concerned. "Artie...let's go sit in the auditorium for a minute," you offered as you began wheeling him towards the auditorium. Once you did make it to said auditorium, you sat down with him onstage. "Artie I know why you're panicking so badly. You're having a panic attack." You explained. Artie gulped as he fidgeted with his hands, but you held them in yours. "I've been having them since I was 13. My mom took me to the doctor, who diagnosed me with anxiety disorder. I guess I forgot my meds this morning," he frowned slightly. You dug through his backpack to see that his mother had put his medicine in his front pocket. "You mean this?" You asked, handing it to him. "How did..." "Your mom must've put it in there. Baby I know that you don't want me to think there's anything wrong with you, but I'm glad I know this now. So that way, I can prepare for in case you have another panic attack. Just promise me you'll take your meds every day and text or call if you need me," you said. Artie nodded and took his medicine with a few sips of water you provided. You two just sat in the auditorium for a little while until it was time to go to class. Artie couldn't be more thankful to have you in his life. You were special to him.

Noah 'Puck' Puckerman:  Dyslexia
You were sitting next to your boyfriend of 2 months, Noah Puckerman, in English class. You were trying to do the assignment in the textbook, but Puck kept interrupting you. Questions like 'what's this word?' and 'how do you spell this word?' were asked. Of course, your initial thought was that he was playing a prank on you, but that wasn't the case when you saw his handwriting. No wonder he asked those questions; he couldn't spell those words or read them correctly. After class was over, you found Puck under the bleachers. "So what was up with your assignment?" You asked. He scoffed and looked away from you. "Noah seriously, what's going on? I'm worried," you said gently. He turned back around. "Fine. You wanna know the truth? Here's the truth:  I've always had a hard time spelling and reading because some of the letters get mixed up in my head. Bs, Ds, M's and Ws flip flop in my head, and it frustrates me. I have dys...uh dys-dyslexia," he admitted. Your heart hurt for him. "Why didn't you tell me in the first place? I could've been helping you." You said. "I was embarrassed okay? Badass Noah Puckerman has dyslexia and can't read and spell very good." He said. You frowned and laid your head on his shoulder. "Well I'm glad you told me. Because I can help you out with this. I want you to be able to succeed, Noah. So I can set up a tutoring session after school at my house if you want. No one's gonna be home anyways." You offered, making him smile. "I'd like that. Cause honestly, I really wanna graduate next year," he revealed. "Well then Mr. Puckerman I will be expecting you at 4:30 this afternoon." You said before he gave you a kiss and a wink. You blushed furiously and smiled brightly. That boy was something else.

A/N: I will be making a part two!! Stay awesome my lovelies!!