Proposal - Artie Abrams

// So for the proposals, I'm going to do all the guys first and then do all the girls. On with the reading! This is season 4's Regionals.

You were standing next to your boyfriend, Artie Abrams, holding his hand gently as you and the rest of the New Directions anxiously awaited the results of the Regionals competition. You were desperately hoping to win, seeing as everyone was wanting this win to make up for the loss at Sectionals. When the announcer revealed that the New Directions had won Regionals, you couldn't help but cry a little bit. This was your last Regionals performance of your high school life. You were so excited!

After gathering together in the choir room, you smiled as you hugged Mercedes, Santana, Mike and Kurt. You'd missed them a lot since they graduated. You were engaged in conversation when you saw Emma walk in with a man. You smiled widely; they were having their wedding here in the choir room! While everyone got ready for the long awaited Wemma wedding, you stood by the priest, having a speech for the soon to be newlyweds. You smiled as Emma made her way down the 'aisle' to meet Will at the end of it.

"Before we begin, Y/N wanted to say a few words." The priest said. You smiled and held out your paper. "Dad...ever since you adopted me, you made me feel right at home. You gave me love, a family, a home, and everything a little girl should have. Not only did I get an amazing father, but I also got a best friend to look to when times got tough. You had your ups and downs, and I've had mine. But we always found our way back to each other. I know how you used to look at Emma—you look at her the same way still. Like you have the whole world with her. You've always loved her; everyone knew this. And now...Wemma will finally set sail," you said making everyone laugh. "I can't think of anyone better to marry this woman other than you, because the last two men were not Will Schuester." You said, teary-eyed as you watched your dad wipe a tear away. Then, your attention turned to the guidance counselor.

"Emma...I've always known you as Ms. Pillsbury. But since the engagement, you've asked me to call you Emma. You've become a person I rely on whenever I need it, and you always make me laugh or smile when I'm sad or feeling down. I want you to know that I love the way you love my dad. You make him feel as if he's the king of the world, and you make him happy. I knew even when he was married to Terri that he wasn't happy. Now he has happiness with you. And if it's okay with you, I'd like to call you Mom." You said. Emma nodded furiously, making a tear slip from your eye. "I have never met anyone like you that has supported us, loved us, and cared for us like we were your family. I love you, and I can't wait to start our new family life together." You said, drying your tears as you finished.

You took your place next to Artie, who was holding your hand. You cheered loudest as your father and now mother kissed for the first time as husband and wife. Everything was perfect. You were going to hang out with Artie, but Emma suggested you two come to Breadstix with them. How could you say no? At dinner, the four of you indulged in conversations about glee club memories when you saw two waiters come out with two desserts. One for Will and Emma, and the other for you and Artie. You were confused, but you happened to freeze when you saw an engagement ring sitting on top of the ice cream.

You were stunned. "Y/N...you make me happier than you'll ever know. From the day I met you, I knew that you were going to change my life. I just didn't know how much. You've inspired me every day, and I can't tell you how much I love you because I can't put it into words. We've celebrated a lot tonight. Our win at Regionals, your dad and Ms. Pillsbury getting married...and I wanna celebrate something else tonight. Y/N Schuester...will you do me the most amazing honor in marrying me?" Artie asked as he held the ring up.

You looked at Will and Emma, who had happy smiles. You turned back to Artie and smiled brightly. "Artie Abrams, I would love nothing more than to be your wife," you said as he leaned over to kiss you. You kissed back, unable to stop the tears from cascading down your cheeks. He slipped the ring on your finger, kissing your left hand. The entire restaurant cheered. Will placed a hand on your shoulder, smiling proudly at you. His baby girl just got engaged. He just got married. Life was going pretty good for the Schuesters.