Chapter 2 - Now, How About Some Fun?

Gilbert Residence

After getting up and taking a quick shower I rush downstairs and make my way towards the door, no breakfast for me. Thank you very much. But before I can get out the door my lovely Niece and Nephew (that aren't much younger then my now body) call out for me.

"Aunt Jenna?" I hear Elena ask confused "Where are you going in such a hurry?"

"Yeah, is the house on fire?" Jeremy asks jokingly as he stares at me in amusement while Vicki comes down the stairs.

"Nope. But I'm gonna talk to Zach!" I say happily as I walk over and pat their heads awkwardly.

"Like Zach Salvatore?" Elena asks with a frown "I didn't know that you knew him."

"Eh, kinda." He gave me vervain. Fuck I need to make sure that the Vervain is in the Air Filtration/ventilation before tonight. Shit. God damnit.

"Actually, I have somethin that I need to go and do first!" I say as I turn around and run back towards my room.

I hear a few small chuckles and whispered conversations from the kids as I start digging out the liquid vervain in my room and nodding to myself as I mentally go over how to make sure I get this done correctly now.

By the time I come back to the kitchen/living room area both of the teenagers are gone. I look around a bit just to make sure and then I walk down to the basement. It took me awhile to figure out how to get the liquid vervain to trickle through the Air Vents through. I'm going to have to make sure I have that stocked up so that I don't run out of it anytime soon.

Ugh, why am I even getting involved in this shit? Do I even know? No, no I don't. Okay, I do. I just can't help it. Damnit. Damnit.

Making my way back to the ground floor I see Vicki and Jeremy sitting on the couch talking quietly. I wonder if she already stole Elena's pills. . . Ugh, damn my conscious. Saving everyone is unfortunately an unrealistic notion.

"Bye Jere, Vicki." I say as I walk out the door towards my vehicle, quickly I start it up and pull onto the main road.

Salvatore Boarding House

When I get to the Boarding House I quickly make my way towards there door and knock vigorously. Putting my hand down I wait anxiously, shifting my weight from one foot to the other.

Stefan opens the door but stops part way when he sees me and then he frowns "Can I help you?"

I tilt my head and ask "You're Stefan right?"

He opens the door, puts his hands in his poachers and looks at me curiously "Yeah, do I know you?"

"Nope, I'm Elena's Aunt and I'm here to kidnap your 'Uncle'." I say with a shrug. Stefan raises an eyebrow.

"What were the quotations for?"

"I don't know."

We stare at each other for awhile and then I sigh "I want to borrow Zach."

Stefan opens his mouth and then closes it "I can't just tell you that you can borrow my Uncle."

"Well, I would've asked him but he didn't answer the door now did he?"

He keeps his eyes on me as he shouts out "UNCLE ZACH, SOMEONE IS AT THE DOOR FOR YOU."

I bounce around a little on my heels as I wait anxiously. Before Zach gets up here I ask Stefan curiously "Are ya gonna tell Zach about his daughter?"

Stefan's eyes narrow and he opens his mouth to respond but Zach speaks up nervously "Jenna? What are you doing here?"

I smirk at Zach "I thought that you and I can go have some fun."