PART 9 A - Who is She?

Author Note: 1. Here goes a long update after a very long time. Please spare me guys..I am again getting back to track and I will be updating this one regularly. I have split PART 9 into 2 as it got very long. Posting the first part now and the next one within a day or two.

2. Please ignore spelling and edit related mistakes. Will be checking on them one by one.

3. Most importantly, this chapter will be confusing if you are not familiar with the story so far.

_____________

Janet is really wondering...what's going on. Even though Geet is denying all possibilities but she could sense something seriously piling up within.

Geet gets back to her desk and organises herself one by one. She once again looks into her mobile and reads the GM message that she has got from Maan and unknown to herself, a blushy smile adorned her lips.

She has to respond to his message now. She cannot call him at this point of time and after giving a serious thought, she decides to reply back to that message and types Hi...Good Morning! and when about to send the message, her hands tremble and fingers shiver and her heart beats faster and faster...wonder why is she feeling that? She sends the message and almost jumps out of her seat when her intercom rings...Janet informs her that the first patient is waiting at the reception to meet her. Geet sighs and prepares herself and sets out a planner for the day before she gets to meet her patients and to start with her actual work.

At KE:

Rita and other colleagues get to witness Rahul being dragged out of office and his face is full of blood. The staff get into all gossips... Rita hears the discussion among some female staff...

"What's happening? What was that Rahul even doing here? He is such a Rogue..."

"Yeah..right...he was openly misbehaving with female employees here last time and when Boss came to know about it, he strictly warned the Chopras.."

"Leave all that aside..what am I even hearing?"

"Yeah..It seems to be true.... I couldn't believe it initially when I heard this from the security staff....Boss was with a girl last evening and this Rahul was speaking rubbish about that girl during the meeting here and that's when he got beaten up by boss...."

The gossip taking on like a fire in different directions...all female staff are now fuming not on Rahul but to know that Boss was with a girl last evening... It was something never heard before and as a result of over hearing this conversation, Rita is feeling as if she has come to the end of the road and no U turn.. No No Rita..its all rumours...don't believe these girls..they are just making stories... She now moves ahead and blasts them.

R: What are you girls even talking about? Boss and another girl?..No way! Don't you girls have any other topic apart from discussing about boss?

All her female colleagues look at each other and laugh out loud...listening to "Another Woman" phrase from Rita... and one of the staff take a lead in teasing her further... "Oh my poor Rita...I understand that the boss has found someone...you must be deeply hurt.." She gives a sad pout.. while another colleague continues... "well what difference does it make when Boss never even addresses your presence and he will continue to do so..."

Rita's anger is peaking every second passing by and she starts using abusive words..

R: You B**CH....

"What did you say? Ha...everyone here knows that you are a Wh**e..."

R: YOU...

Rita was about to attack that female staff and she stopped listening to a threatening voice.