PART 6 - Calls & Calls

She gets out of the car and waves bye at him before walking towards her gate... Of course Maan's vision is all stuck on her till the time she moves to the other side of the gate...and he leaves from there..

@ Maan's Villa

After almost half an hour of drive..he reaches his Villa. He doesnt even remember that first thing first he needs to message her and inform her about his safely reaching his home but straight away gets to do his exercises...his muscles are getting really tensed with some unusual restlessness. His thoughts are now completely ruled by Geet...only Geet...He cannot thank his stars enough for his luck to have been to this wedding today. otherwise, he wouldn't have witnessed such a beautiful evening as even in the wildest of his thoughts he never imagined or dreamt to meet Geet again in that wedding... now he shoos his thought away from himself and trying to concentrate on his exercises in order to relax himself.

Suddenly, he feels there's someone who is hiding behind the thin curtains and watching him and when he looks there,that person hides to the nearby wall...he slowly makes a move there and caught that person and frozen to see HER...He pulls her hand and brings her forward to face him...and shocked to see her here at this time..she has come in the same white saree...GEET?? She gives "I'm Cought" look... I just dropped you home What are you doing here? She looks flushed and doesn't answer...moreover, she is breathing heavy with his sudden pull her cheeks are going red looking at him in this sweaty topless condition...and tries to look away and escape from him when he hold her hand...Maan smirks and all lost in her enjoying all her face going pink and then red...Kahan Jaa rahi ho?? haan?? if you wanted to escape from me, then why were you hiding and keeping a watch over me? She doesn't say anything and simply blinks at him for a brief second...and hits on his hold with a fist so that she could escape...she did manage to escape and he pulled her back and hugged her by her waist...His hands knows its way to her waist now..she has made a fist of her palm again and hitting him on his chest to escape and Its simply increasing his desires...Please chodiye mujhe...she pleads and he behaves merciless and shameless. Kiss me on my lips and I will leave you...He is giving all naughty looks at her and her eyes and mouth wide open with shock and her cheeks going even red and hot...Ooh he is loving it and smirks again ...I am closing my eyes and count 1-10 and you have to kiss me..I will leave you.. She gives him inconvincing looks whilst fighting it out on his tight grips around her but he doesn't care and starts counting slowly...1..2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9..10...and brings his lips forward and opens his eyes and had a shock of his life to find Ajay standing right in front of him..

Ajay is all scanning his elder brother from top to bottom...

Ajay: Hie Bro...What's happening?? All fine na?

Maan is looking around...thinking what just happened now...Am I hallucinating?? But it seemed so real..he runs his palm over his hair Yeh mujhe kya ho raha hain? He snaps from his thoughts and composes himself and smiles at his own plight..or say, blushes.

M: Hie Ajay..

Aj: What's up Bro?? What was that??

M: What??

Aj: Wohi jo abhi aap kar rahe the...crossing both your hands and 1-10 ???

M: Woh...main...new excercise...1-10 and take a long phew finding an apt excuse to give Ajay.

Ajay really finds some weirdness in his elder bro's behavior as he could see some tension and excitement while explaining this so called new exercise.