PART 8 - ITS PERSONAL BRO? That means?😉

PART 8:

He is about to keep his mobile back and then he again remembers Geet.

M ST: Let me send her a message first...and see how she responds...and then call her accordingly.

"HI

"GOOD MORNING

I think this should help.

At Khurana Enterprises (KE) office in Paris:

There's a heated argument between Ajay and Rita who is personal secretary to Maan.

Ajay: Hey Rita...how are you?

Rita: I'm fine sir...

Aj: I already told you last week..no formalities between us ...You can call me Ajay hmm??

Ajay tries to win Rita again with his charms...but Rita responds giving in a weak smile and continues.

Ri: So, why did you ask me to come to office early today? What else do you want from me?

Aj:Hmm..you see I needed a favour from you.

Rita is already stressed with the previous favour that she has done to Ajay. It was just few days back when Ajay promised her that he will make his bro (Maan) fall head over heals for her and to began with, Ajay convinced Rita to get him a blank cheque signed by her boss, his bro. Rita got blind with excitement and to get the things done right, she wooed and spent a night with the "finance in charge" and he managed to get a blank cheque from Maan and gave it to Rita and she handed it over to Ajay..Hoping on hope that Ajay would help her in wooing her boss...and coming to present, Rita is mad Angry on Ajay as how conveniently he took advantage of her weak point and promised her that he will help her in winning her boss (Maan) but so far nothing has been done from his side and he is here to ask for one more favor. ..

Ri: What more favor you want?

Aj:I need another blank cheque.

Rita slams on her table and stands up...Ajay SIR.. She grits her teeth controlling all her frustration...Do you even realise what all challenges I went thro to get you that cheque? I am not in a position to help you again...please leave from here...

Aj:Hey..Hey Rita, Cool yaar..you know what all hardwork I am doing to see you as my Sister-In-Law and I am so eager to call you "RITA BHABHI"... 😉

Its not that easy to convince Rita...but Ajay has learnt her weak point and nailing it perfectly. She seriously thinks that if the word "Bhabi from Ajay's is so inviting...then wondering how exciting it would be when the entire world will address her Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana?

Aj ST : YOU and my SIL? I know my bro well, he doesn't fall trap that easily for girls...and when it comes to you, he would never ever consider even looking at you even if you were the last woman available in this planet earth. 🙄

Rita tries to calm down as she wants to become Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana at any cost. But at the same time, she cannot take more risks especially with regard to the cheque..

Ri: May I know what happened to the previous cheque?

Aj:Well..Well...It got lost somewhere..

Ri: What? Ajay, do you even realize what you are talking?

Aj:Cool down...you can put a stop payment on that cheque and issue a new one

Ri: C'mon Ajay..Please grow up..To put a stop payment on that cheque, The bank will request for Boss's permission and do you even know the consequences if atall boss comes to know about it? Even if he doesn't come to know now, he will know during the year end audit.