Chocolate Chip Cookies (chapter 17)

[Wednesday]

Tweek was walking home after school. He could still feel Clyde pinning him to the wall. He could still smell his cologne. Tweek felt a blush creep onto his face as he walked to his parents shop. Tweek would stay there most of the afternoon cleaning, and thinking about the jock.

Meanwhile at school, Clyde was waiting for Jimmy on top of the truck. He promised to give Jimmy a ride to work. He was getting bored, he picked up his phone, and checked it. He saw a notification from an unknown number 'that's curious' he thought to himself. Right as he was about open the message, Jimmy opened the passenger door and got in the truck.

"Alright l-let's go-" Jimmy said while quickly fixing his seatbelt.

"Damn, you took a long ass time~" Clyde said while starting the truck, and reversing out of the parking space.

Jimmy rubbed the back of his head, and smirked. "Yeah, I'm sorta tr-trying something out with Heidi-"

"Turner?" Clyde interrupted. Jimmy blushed while looking out the window. "She's a-amazing" he said while still smirking.

Meanwhile at the coffee shop Tweek was making a fresh batch of cookies since most of them had been sold out.
Tweek looked at the hot chocolate chip cookies, and thought about Clyde, he wanted to go take him some 'I'm sure he'd love them' he thought to himself. He imagined Clyde putting the warm chocolate chip cookie in his mouth and praising the smaller boy for his baking skills. Tweek slowly started to place the fresh cookies on the display. Tweek felt his anxiety melting away at the thought of the taller boy. He finally felt like the fog cleared, like he was walking on the edge of a new world with NEW possibilities. Maybe even a happy life together...

Tweek remembered the frustration in Clyde's voice as he chased him down the halls, "Fuck I'm st-stupid-!" He said out loud as he pulled on his hair because of the cringe he felt. The only reason Tweek was ignoring Clyde was so Craig wouldn't get mad and act out again.

Tweek felt a warmth in his heart 'I guess we just can't stay apart' he whispered under his breath in a barely audible volume. Tweek clutched his apron as he recalled the passionate kiss Clyde had forced onto him.

He felt like a blushing mess, there were still a few customers drinking their coffee in the store so Tweek pulled himself together. Tweek decided he would close the shop early so he could take Clyde some of the cookies he made, 'since we can't fight it, might as well embrace it' He thought to himself as he started cleaning.

It was now 6pm and Clyde was driving home after hanging out with Jimmy at the shoe shop for a while, "fucking FINALLY-" he said out loud as he slowly parked on the driveway of his home. Clyde ran up the stairs to his room where he was planning on taking a relaxing shower. The brunette slowly got undressed, and hopped into the hot shower. As he moved his hands though his hair he got flashbacks of the way Tweek intertwined his fingertips in his brown locks; which then lead to flashbacks of the smaller boy's moans.

"fuck" he said out loud as he rinsed the shampoo out his hair.

After a while, he hopped out of the shower, and put on some basketball shorts and a red t-shirt. Right as he was about to lay down on his bed, he heard the door bell.

"HOLD ON!!" he yelled from the top of the stairs as he quickly made his way to the door.

---------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

I'm sorry I took a while to update, the next chapter should hopefully come out sometime today. 🌠😌