After the Game(chapter 9)

[Saturday]

(For this chapter I'm skipping the whole part where they're at the game, because I couldn't come up with any interesting story. )

It was now 10 at night, the football game just ended, and the crowds of people were making their way back to the parking lot. After a while of walking through the crowd they got back to the pickup truck.

"Stan is going to be jealous~" Clyde said in a smug tone while getting into the driver's seat.

"It w-was exciting-" Tweek said while getting into the passenger side.

"You know what Tweaker??" Clyde asked.

"What~?" Tweek smirked.

"I'm HuNgRy~"

"I'm sort of hungry t-too.." Tweek said followed by a tummy rumble.

"That's IT! I'm taking you to IHOP! You're gonna eat some pancakes." Clyde drove out of the parking lot.

"What if we get lo-lost th-thought??" Tweek asked with a little concern.

The brunette sighed. "Alrighty spaz, what if we get the food delivered to the hotel then?" Clyde looked at the blonde boy for approval.

"Yeah, that s-sounds like a better idea. besides it's getting l-late.." Tweek answered looking at the passing scenery. "It's a big city, we could get lost.."

Clyde fixed the GPS coordinates on his phone, and started driving to the hotel. Tweek connected his phone to the bluetooth, and played some music.

When they got to the hotel Clyde and Tweek carried their backpacks to the front desk, and got the room key. "Your room is 103." Said the lady at the front desk. They made their way to the room which was located in the first floor, right in front of the swimming pool.

"Wow, Clyde.." Tweek started.

"Yes~?" Clyde responded in a smug tone.

"How did you afford this h-hotel??" Tweek asked a little concerned.

"Heh, is that what you're worried about??" Clyde laughed. "Don't worry about it you spaz, all you have to do is enjoy." He smirked.

A while later after they got settled in, and ate their pancakes they decided to go for a midnight swim.

"Really Clyde, you want to go swimming at midnight? Why is th-this not surprising?" Tweek said while taking off his shirt.

"You can always go back to the room~" Clyde teased while taking off his own.

Tweek blushed "Obviously I'm not going to let you swim h-here by yourself! It's dark and we're far from South P-park. "

"You worry too much about me Tweekie- it'll be fine~"
Clyde said while picking up a bottle of vodka he had hidden in his backpack.

Tweek looked around nervously.
"is that even allowed? We're not 21 yet.."

"Don't worry, they won't find out if we're careful." Clyde smirked at the twitchy blonde.

Clyde slowly cracked open the bottle, and took a swig. Tweek looked nervously around the perimeter making sure they're was no one.

"C'mon spaz, I won't let anything bad happen." Clyde said in response to Tweek's paranoia.

"Okay C-Clyde I trust you" Tweek gave the brunette a trusting smile. Clyde felt his cheeks get warmer. Tweek "trust's me.." he told himself.

They both got in the pool and splashed each other with water, about half an hour later, Clyde started to feel the effects of the alcohol start to kick in.

"Hey spaz, have I ever told you how amazing you are~?" Clyde started with stupid confident look on his face.

Tweek felt himself blush slightly "why the sudden co-compliment?" He looked away in embarrassment.

Clyde snuck up behind him, and put his arms around the smaller boys waist. "I just felt that you should know how much I care about you Tweekie~" Clyde's warm body was pressing up against Tweek's back.

"C-Clyde-"