Get Away!(chapter 14)

[Monday]

Clyde sat on top of his truck after school, waiting for the Twitchy spaz so they could go eat.

He felt a vibration in his pocket, so he pulled out his phone to check what it was. It was a message from Tweek. He didn't think much of it, but when he opened it his expression changed.

Tweek's Text:
  Pleaze Hwlp

Something wasn't right. Clyde quickly turned off the truck. He didn't know exactly why but he felt something bad was happening to Tweek. He got out of his truck, and ran towards Tweek's last period.

"What could be happening??" He asked himself as he ran past people in the halls.

"HEY WATCH IT!" said Eric as he, and Clyde ran into each other. "Why the fuck are you in such a rush Clyde!?" Eric said picking his backpack off the ground.

"Wait," Clyde remembered "you're in Tweek's class right? Did anyone come in to talk to Tweek??" Clyde asked in a worried tone.

Eric rolled his eyes "well, I did see Craig walking into the room at the end of class."

Clyde felt a knot in his stomach, and started running towards the classroom. When he got there, he found the class room completely empty. "FUCK WHERE IS HE??" he yelled out in frustration.

He look all around that side of the school yelling Tweek's name out in hopes of getting a response. Then after looking for what seemed to be crucial minutes, he heard it. Inside an empty class room he heard Craig, and Tweek's voices, but Tweek sounded in pain. He peeked inside, he saw Craig pinning the smaller boy to the wall, and Tweek crying out for him to stop hurting him.

Clyde felt the anger inside him boil, he walked up behind Craig, and tapped him on the shoulder. As the taller boy turned around Clyde delivered a punch straight to his jaw knocking him off his feet, and effectively also knocking him out.

Clyde stood there looking over Craig's knocked out body for a few seconds before snapping back to reality.

"Oh, TWEEK Are yOu OKAY??" He asked walking over Tweek, and putting his arm around him to help him balance.

"Gah! st-Stay a-way from me!!" Tweek yelled out.

"wh-what?" Clyde asked in confusion, and shock.

"Stay AWAY!" Tweek's voice echoed through out the classroom.

Clyde was really scared now. He felt his stomach drop, as he heard Tweek's command echo in his head.

"why..??" Clyde asked almost in a whisper. Clyde stood there in shock, as he saw Tweek run out of the classroom, leaving only him, and Craig's knocked out body on the floor.

After what felt like an hour, Clyde gathered his composure, he needed to go, and realized he couldn't leave Craig's passed out body in the class room either. He had to sneak Craig out without teachers noticing.

He felt empty, he felt sad, but he didn't have tears to cry. He just stood there with a blank expressionless face. A part of him didn't want to accept what had happened, but the majority knew that he had to.

Clyde picked up Craig's sleeping body, and headed twords the exit. Once outside, he headed twords his truck. He realized he looked suspicious, but he just mentally prayed no teachers would look his way. Then it happened. Right as he got the parking lot he got spotted by Mr. Garrison.

"Clyde, why are you carrying a passed out Craig?" He asked looking at Clyde in suspicion.

"I- he just fell asleep in class-" Clyde said trying to come up with an explanation on the spot.

"I know what's going on here." Mr. Garrison said in a serious tone.

Clyde looked at him in nervousness.
"You d-do??"

"There's only two reasons Craig would be passed out, either you knocked him out, or he passed out drunk." Mr. Garrison said looking at Clyde in disappoinment.

"What are you gonna do??" Clyde asked with fear in his voice.

"Nothing" Mr. Garrison rolled his eyes "they don't pay me enough for this." He said.

"So you're not gonna send me to the principal or call the cops??" Clyde asked in confusion.

"Of course not, I'm trying to get to my house, and make dinner for me and my husband. Besides whatever Craig did to piss you off, has been a long time coming." He laughed as he got into his car.

"How did you know me, and Craig had been fighting?" Clyde asked while unlocking his truck, and shoving Craig's unconscious body in the back seat.

"Oh kid~ I know all of the drama! Like  how Stan, and Eric both secretly have feelings for Kyle. Or how Craig has been cheating on Tweek."

Clyde stood there speechless.

"Well nice catching up with you Clyde, but I got errands I got to run." Mr. Garrison said rolling up his car window.

Clyde checked the time on his phone, It was getting late. He got into the driver's seat, and made his way towards Craig's house. Once there he searched Craig's pockets for his house keys. He picked up the tall boy, and carried him over his shoulder.
"Fuck you Craig" he said out loud as he struggled to open Craig's front door. Clyde made his way upstairs to Craig's room, and laid him on the bed, throwing the keychain at Craig's face.

Then Clyde heard Craig whisper something, like he was gaining consciousness. "What was that?" Clyde asked curious as to what Craig was saying.

"Get the fuck out of my house" Craig said in a loud whisper giving Clyde the middle finger.

Clyde rolled his eyes and made his way twords the front door. He got back I'm the truck, and checked the time it was 7pm. The sun was setting. The sky was a dark blue orange color, that reminded him of a certain blonde for some reason.

Clyde gave an exhausted sigh, and drove home.

------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

I hope you guys are doing well 💗
I'm gonna post a poll on my Instagram @_donoman_
Regarding where this story is going next. Please go vote if you're interested.🥰

Or comment down below. Do you want this story to get a tragic ending or a happy ending?