The Green Shirt (chapter 6)

[Friday]

Tweek barely made his way to the bus on time. He chose a seat near the front since craig usually sat in the back, and didn't want to attract any unwanted attention. This was his first time using the bus stop near Clyde's house so he didn't know the order he kids were being picked up in.

He watched the trees pass, and thought about Clyde. He blushed at the thought of the brown haired boy.
"Could Clyde be f-feeling the same?"

He clutched at the shirt he had on, and took a deep breath, it still smelled like Clyde's room. It was a cozy, fireplace smell that reminded him of cuddling the brown haired boy.

Then the bus stopped at the next house. Tweek felt a nervous knot form in his stomach, as a black haired boy wearing blue walked into the bus. Tweek started shaking, and looked away from Craig. Craig stopped next to Tweek's seat, and his eye's widened. Craig's expression turned angry.

"That son of a bitch!..."
Craig whispered loudly, and glared at Tweek before making his way to the back of the bus.

"Oh Jesus~!" Tweek clutched Clyde's shirt. "Is he going to hurt me like he did last time? I'm gonna die! I need to see Clyde!" Tweek thought to himself, and started taking deep breaths like his therapist had told him to do.

[Clyde POV]

It was 8:45am, and football practice had barely ended. Stan, and Clyde were walking back inside the school on their way to the locker room, when suddenly they heard loud footsteps running towards them.
Clyde barely turned around when he felt the small figure wrap himself around his body.

"He's going to hurt m-me Clyde-de~!"
Tweek said while burying his face into Clyde's chest for comfort.

"Wait? Is everything fine Clyde?"
Stan asked with a concerned look on his face.

"T-Tweek, are you okay?" Clyde asked the small boy with concern building up in his voice.

"I'm gonna leave you guys alone..."
Stan said walking into the locker room, leaving Clyde and Tweek alone in the hallway.

Clyde felt Tweek's face dig into his chest wetting the area with tears.

"ar-are you okay Tweaker?" Clyde asked again in a gentle voice.

"Craig- he kept g-glaring at me on the bus. I think he knows I spent the night at your p-place, and mi scared."
Tweek said putting some space between them to reveal what he was wearing.

"Oh fuck... He definitely knows.." Clyde said coming to the realization that Tweek was wearing his shirt.
"Craig would notice a minor detail like that..
He's always been good at being nosey." Clyde said pulling Tweek back into a comforting position, and petting the blondes hair.

"I'm, I'm s-scared Clyde, what if he hurts me like he d-did when we broke up?" Tweek said shaking between Clyde's strong arms.

"Wait, has Craig hit you Tweek?"
The brunette asked with concern. Tweek looked away in embarrassment.
"I- I deserved it.. I'm too an-annoying.."

Clyde almost felt like crying when he heard Tweek say that.

"Don't worry Tweek, I'm the one he has it out for. Wait for me by my truck at the end of the day and I'll give you a ride."

"AGH, th-thanks Clyde... I f-feel safe when you're around.."

"Don't worry about it Tweaker~
you have me, and Token in most of your classes. I'll let Token know what's happening just so he keeps tabs on Craig when I'm not around."

Clyde cupped the side of Tweek's face, and whispered.

"It's going to be okay Tweaker, just trust me, okay?"

Tweek's eyes sparkled.