"Loca Moca" (chapter 3)

[Thursday]

It was 6:30pm, the sun was almost setting, and the sky had this pink, and purple hue that Tweek loved. They were getting the snacks out of the truck and into Clyde's room on the second floor.
Tweek hadn't been in Clyde's room in years. It had changed a lot.
"Since when did you have a balcony?" Tweek said in a presently surprised tone. People would've assume that Clyde's room would've been messy, but to Tweek's surprise it had a clean cabin feel to it.
"So~ your dad's business must really be working out. How come you n-never invited me before??"
Clyde slid the balcony door open to let in some fresh air.
"I uh, you guys like hanging out at Token's." Clyde rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment, he never really invited anyone over..
Tweek made himself at home and laid back on the bed turning on the TV. Clyde walked over to his closet door which looked like a big mirror, and slid the door open to reveal a mini fridge. The fridge looked like the ones that display drinks when you're waiting in line at the grocery store.
"wow" Tweek got up to look at the variety of energy drinks, and alcohol Clyde had in his closet.
"This is my little piece of heaven~" Clyde said walking back to his bed and laying back on his blue pillows.
Tweek reached into Clyde's fridge, and grabbed a "Loca Moca" flavored monster energy drink.
"Can I have this???" Tweek asked excitedly. Clyde looked at Tweek's cute face and smirked.
"You can have anything you want tweaker~ I do have to tell you though.. that flavor is complete ass.".
Tweek bounced onto the bed with Clyde cracking the can of monster open.
They started playing the second season of Gravity Falls.
The 5th episode in, Tweek's caffeinated body started producing minor shakes. Tweek was so invested into the lore of the episodes that he didn't realize. Clyde hadn't noticed either, until he felt a particularly strong shake from the caffeinated spaz. Clyde didn't know what compelled him, but he wrapped his arm around the skinny boy. Tweek felt so warm, and small in his arms, he felt the need to protect the small spaz. Eventually after watching the entirety of season 2 Tweek realized that Clyde had fallen asleep hugging him, Tweek blushed and found himself a little turned on. Clyde was cuddling with him. Tweek was processing the sudden realization. Tweek did what a normal gay teenage boy would do in his situation, and felt a slight blush rising to the surface of his face. Clyde was physically stronger than Craig. His arms were more muscley than Craig's, that made sense since Clyde was a football player. Tweek got closer, and nuzzled his face into Clyde's chest to breathe in his scent. He smelled like pine tree's. It was intoxicating. Clyde's warm body blocked the chilly night air from hitting him. Some wind came in through the open balcony door, he decided to get up to close it but the glowing light of the mini fridge caught his attention. He walked over to it, and grabbed three wine coolers from Clyde's mini fridge and sat on the balcony looking over the town. He popped off the cap using the railing, and took a swig of the sweet watermelon flavored drink, "Why am I feeling like this...?" He asked himself. A few hours later Clyde was woken by the small twitchy blonde crying on the balcony, he sat up and walked over to the small boy, "what's wrong tweaker?" Clyde asked in a sleepy voice. Tweek was glowing in the moonlight, Clyde hadn't noticed the empty bottles of alcohol yet, it was because he had barely woken up. Tweek looked up at the tall boy, and stood up, "I let everyone d-down Clyde!" Tweek said between tears. "Craig broke up with me because I wouldn't accept him cheating on me... I should have turned a blind eye! Token, and Jimmy would still talk to me...". In his sleepiness Clyde pulled a drunk Tweek into his arms, and murmured "everything's fine Tweaker~ me, Token, and Jimmy are still your friends~" he said while stroking Tweek's back in a calming way. Tweek clutched at the back of Clyde's shirt, and looked up at Clyde with tears running down his face. Clyde finally smelled what had been making Tweek so emotional at this unholy hour, he could smell Tweek's breath and it smelled like the watermelon wine coolers he keeps in his closet..
"Tweek have you been-" his sentence had run short, Tweek seized the opportunity, and planted a passionate kiss on Clyde. He was now fully awake, he picked up the drunk boy in his arms, not interrupting the flow of kisses Tweek was delivering, and placed him gently on the bed. Clyde felt weird about sleeping on the bed with a horny drunk Tweek, but he trusted himself enough to know he wouldn't take advantage of his friend. He got into bed with the cute blond, and held him close to his chest breaking the kiss. It was obvious that Tweek needed someone to care about him in this moment. Tweek's little shaking body against Clyde's was almost too much for Clyde to handle. Clyde blushed, but controlled himself. He held Tweek close to himself, and whispered a made up lullaby
"hush little Tweaker~ don't say a word. Let's go to bed now, and pretend this isn't happening~".
After a while of cuddling Tweek fell asleep in his arms.
Thank goodness he thought to himself. Clyde checked the time on his alarm clock and it was now 4am. The sleepiness eventually found it's way back to Clyde, and he fell asleep as well.