Feel at Home (chapter 8)

[Saturday]

It was Saturday morning, Tweek woke up to the sight of the sleeping brunette's alarm clock which read 10am "wow" he thought to himself, "I never wake up this late."

The small boy felt hungry, but felt so comfortable laying next to Clyde he didn't want to get up. He decided to study Clyde's sleeping body. He got closer to the brunette boy, close enough to where he could feel him breathing on his skin.

Tweek gently touched the brunette's face, his finger tips graced the boy's stubble. He blushed. Clyde was so close to him, yet he felt so far away.

The smaller boy had an idea on how to close that gap that had been coming between him, and the brown haired boy. He closed his eyes, and moved his face closer to Clyde's. He planted a gentle peck on Clyde's lips, making sure not to wake him up. Tweek slowly moved away making sure to not wake up the taller boy.

He laid there staring at the sleeping boy. Clyde was strong, yet he was so gentle, and patient with Tweek. Tweek felt a passion in his heart light up as he sat there looking at the taco loving jock.

After a while Tweek slowly made his way out of the bed, and down the stairs into Clyde's kitchen.

He looked around Clyde's kitchen for a while until he came across the toaster, and coffee maker

"aha!" he said out loud in excitement.

Tweek really loved toast, specially with coffee in the morning. He prepared his coffee like he always does. Plain with no creamer but a little sugar. It was sorta odd, but for some reason, he'd always liked it like that. As he sat on the kitchen table all he could think about was the brunette boy. everything reminded him of Clyde, even the coffee. Strong, but sweet. He laughed at the thought out loud, "it's an acquired taste I guess~" he said to himself as he took the last sip.

Later that morning, Clyde finally woke up. "Fuc- what time is it??" He asks himself sitting up, and rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He looks over at the alarm clock, it reads 11:30am. "Fuck- why did I wake up early..??" he gets out of bed, and makes his way downstairs after a few minutes.

Tweek was in the living room watching Netflix, "oh, good morning C-Clyde!" Tweek said excitedly. Clyde smiled at the blonde.

"So tell me Tweekie, h-how have I been treating you as my guest~?" Clyde wasn't sure why, but it was extra important to him that Tweek felt comfortable.

Tweek smiled. "You've been treating me so well I don't even w-want to go back home." He laughed.

"Hehe, you're always welcome here Tweekie, Mi casa tú casa." Clyde said sitting next to Tweek on the couch.

"Heh, are you hungry??" Clyde asked.

"I already ate some toast Clyde, d-don't worry~" Tweek said reassuringly.

After a while of both of them chilling on the couch, and watching an anime, Clyde remembered.

"Oh shit Tweek!" Clyde started
"we should start getting ready to go."

"What t-time is the game?" Tweek asked a little caught off guard.

"It starts at 6, so we still have enough time." Clyde said slowly getting off of the couch. "We can take our time~ it's only a 4 hour drive"

Tweek turned off the TV, and got up.
"Can I use the bath first? I ha-haven't showered since yesterday.." he asked a little embarrassed.

"Don't feel embarrassed dude, treat my house like your own~" Clyde smirked.

Tweek didn't know why exactly,
but something inside of him did feel at home around the brunette.