PUB-VERSE CROSSOVER CONTEST

Welcome to the

PUB-VERSE CROSSOVER CONTEST

GRIMM TALES REDUX

This is going to be a crossover contest in conjunction with:

PoetPub

StorytellersSaloon

flash-fiction-forum

PLEASE READ ALL OF THE RULES CAREFULLY AND COMPLETELY

We thought it would be fun to have a crossover contest to not only help promote all of our Pub-Verse sites but to challenge you to step out of your comfort zone and write something you may have never tried before.

We are going to be bringing some new life to some of the old Brother's Grimm Fairytales.

To complete this contest, you will be writing a poem for the Poets Pub, a short story for the Storytellers-Saloon and, a flash fiction story for Flash-Fiction-Forum.

If you prefer to join in one/two parts, you can do that as well, HOWEVER, you will NOT be eligible for the overall winner if you do not participate in all 3 parts.

Here is how all of this will work:

1. The three simultaneous contests will run from mid-July through mid-August, July 12th through August 15th – (5 weeks for entries).

2. Last two weeks of August the members can vote for "Reader's Choice" winners on the individual sites.

3. We will award a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place for each branch of the contest decided by the member votes.

4. We will award an overall winner, 1st, 2nd and 3rd place, chosen by our judges. To be eligible for the Overall Winner you MUST enter each branch of the contest: Poets Pub, Storytellers-Saloon, and Flash-Fiction-Forum.

5. All three contests have the same book cover on each profile to make it easier to find. 

6. All other entry rules and regulations will be based on each profile and its regular entry rules.

7. Each profile will have its own prompt to write from, but they will all be based on the Grimm Tales.

8. You will be allowed TWO (2) entries on each profile, for a total of SIX (6) entries.

9. All entries must be in English and must be written specifically for this contest.

10. We will be basing all of the Prompts on the following Brother's Grimm Fairytales. These are the ONLY ones you can choose from, to use in your contest entries.

List of Grimm Fairytales:

Rapunzel

Hansel and Gretel

Cinderella

Little Red Riding Hood

Tom Thumb

Sleeping Beauty (Little Briar Rose)

Snow-white

Rumpelstiltskin