Shuhua let her go to get herself something to drink.

"Yes mom!" she said smirking while she filled her glass with water.

Actually she enjoyed making Soojin nervous, she was so cute when she blushed.

But then reality hit her like a truck.

"Oh god, I did it again. Stop it Yeh Shuhua!" Shuhua scolded herself and decided to help making the waffles, as a kind of silent apology. 

Even though they were teasing each other very often (maybe too often), even before they got closer, the two enjoyed the proximity.

The constant badinages weren't annoying at all, they were rather paying attention and making each other feel loved.

Because deep inside they really cared about each other, they just couldn't show it often yet.

This kind of relationship was new to them and they were still quite shy.

"Soojin?" Shuhua broke the silence after a while.

"Yeah?"

"I wanted to apologise".

Soojin looked at her confused. "For what? There is nothing to apologise for" she said.

The younger girl folded her hands, as she always does when she was nervous and locked eyes with Soojin.

"About last night... I dragged it too far. It's just that I never wanted to hurt your feelings and I am sorry if I did it. I really love you" she said in a serious and very sincere tone.

"Nevermind. I know you love me and I know you were just making fun. By the way, you are a really good actress, at the beginning I absolutely believed you" Soojin answered understanding.

"Thank you, that's really a relief" Shuhua smiled and hugged the older girl.

"Actually there is something I wanted to ask you as well" she said and Shuhua looked up curiously.

"What is it?"

"Well...I have never asked you properly, but do you want to be my girlfriend?".

Shuhuas jaw dropped and she stared at Soojin absolutely thrown off her guard.

That came unexpected, but of course there was only one answer to that question.

"Yes of course I want to!" Shuhua exclaimed happily.

Both girls beamed as they were now officially a couple.

Soojin bend down to seal their relationship with a kiss and this time Shuhua didn't stop her and closed the gap between them eagerly.

This moment, when they had their first official kiss, would always be a special memory to her.

It wasn't a special location nor a special time, it happened in the kitchen, but maybe that was what made it unique.

And since Shuhua had fought for Soojins attention and love for so long, she would make sure that she would be hers forever.

"Shall we wake up the others babe?" Soojin asked after they broke the kiss.

Shuhua nodded and they went to wake the girls up.

Her job was waking up the Minqi room, while Soojin dealed with Soyeon and Miyeon.

"Song Yuqi, get your lazy ass up! Ya Minnie you too, it's time for breakfast, I'm starving!" Shuhua shouted as she burst into the room of the two girls.