1

Soojin POV
It was a normal day, I was peacefully enjoying my ice Tea while chatting with my best friend, Hyerin.

She was a really bubbly person and that was one of the many reasons I adored her.

I took a huge sip of my drink when I was rudely interrupted my Hyerin shoving a flyer near my face

"Oh my god, oh my god, Soojin look!! A dance class! You should totally sign up!"

I took the flyer from her hands and read it

Hobi's dance class! Attend today and become a dance machine! Just call xxxx or visit xxxxx for admission!

Hobi's dance class? What kind of name is that? I took out my phone and typed in the number and texted

Hello, my Name is Han Soojin and I'd like to join the "hobi's dance class" let me know when I can come and all, thanks!

"Nice, i texted them, I hope they accept me" Hyerin excitedly nodded.
It was true that I loved dancing. It was like a passion and I've already decided that I'd become a dancer.

But the truth is, I'm not quite a good dancer. I'm like, worse than an amateur.

I have no experience is dancing whatsoever, so of I wanted to become a dancer, I'd need to learn how to dance.

I've had several dance teachers, but they either give up on me or I give up on them. I'm that much of a bad dancer

I know its weird to be so passionate about something you suck at, but I tell myself that to be successful, you first have to fail

My phone ringtone snapped me out of my thoughts as I quickly accepted the call

"You asses, hanging out without me, huh?"

I chuckled, it was Eunsoo, our other best friend.

"Shut up, we hung out yesterday"

"Yeah but still. I'm mad"

"Geez fine, we'll come over will pizza"

"Yay! Bye, thanks, love you"

She ended the call with a loud "mwah" sound. I cringed and put my phone back in my pocket.

"Guess we're going to Eunsoo's"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I aggressively started pounding at her door. She opened with a "wtf" look on her face but it immediately lighted up at the sight of the pizza boxes.

"Pizza!!" She happily exclaimed and snatched the boxes out of my hand

"Yeah, nice to see you too" Hyerin sarcastically said as she entered, rolling her eyes.

I plopped myself in the couch and turned on the TV. We were all eating pizza and watching the kdrama "its okay to not be okay" (A/n: recommend it highly, its fab)

We were all so absorbed and focused on the drama until my phone started buzzing. The other two kicked me for disturbing their show and I rolled my eyes

I unlocked my phone and immediately smiled on seeing that the dance class number had responded.

I quickly opened it and read the text

Hi there Miss Han! We're glad you're interested in our dance class.
All you have to do is come at the address given in the flyer and tell the receptionist your name!
We're excited on working with you and we hope you enjoy our classes!
The appointed time is 2:00 PM tomorrow, hope to see you there!

"Hyerin, look! The dance class number replied!"

I excitedly said to her but she completely ignored me and I rolled my eyes

"Dance class? What dance class?"
Eunsoo asked with a puzzled expression

"Hyerin found a flyer earlier today for a dance class, I thought I'd give it a try"

She nodded and patted my back muttering a "good luck"

I was excited for tomorrow, so I decided to head home earlier so I can get there exactly on time.

I bid my goodbyes and headed home, I put on a facemask before sleeping, just in case.

I hope tomorrow goes well..