Really a Poet? 😊

Start from the beginning

" Maybe this weekend your friend was busy but I assume she will come next week to make you happy again " he winked at me and I was standing there dumbfounded.

" I think I should sleep. I am tired " I said in a hurry and was about to leave.

" Tomorrow your dad is going to come. Maybe for a day." He said I was rooted in my place now.

" Okay " I said coz I really don't know what to say.

The last time he came he insulted Jassy and made me feel vulnerable. I don't know why he wanted to make my life even more miserable with his presence. Already it is too much to handle his behavior and attitude even for a minute or an hour. If he is going to stay for a day that means something worse is going to happen.

However, I sighed and went to my room. After I changed into night clothes I lied on bed. I was very happy that I was able to spend some good time with her and it had to be ruined by him.

I wanted to know more about her. I thought of calling her tomorrow but if he is here, I can't even imagine about it now.

I thought of asking her about the last time she went to a party. If so with whom or where etc. but I think my fate is not that good to spend time talking to her. I slept off coz I have to handle a hurricane tomorrow.

It was already morning. I can hear few voices downstairs and then it hit me dad is coming today. When realization hit me, I was shaken. It was half past nine and I was still in bed. I took a bath as fast as I could and wore some presentable clothes before making my way downstairs.

Dad turned towards me and I can understand that he was not happy for being late to breakfast from his expressions.

I carefully sat far from him mumbling good morning and he eyed me hatefully.

" Do you think I have some infection or a disease? First of all, you don't show up on time and make me wait till now and you act like I am the one who did some mistake or a sin." He yelled making me jump up from my seat. Jameson uncle too stood where he was and I can see he was about to pee in fear.

" I am sorry dad. I was at a party last night and I came home late " I explained keeping my voice low but he was even more angry now.

" Do you think I am a free man? I have many meetings in a day and I too had to travel to see you and here you don't even bother to wake up early and let me have a peaceful breakfast " he said venom dripping from his voice.

I wanted dad to ask me how am I doing or about my studies or friends but all I get to hear is a stupid lecture for waking up late. I atleast thought he would talk nicely this time but I think he don't want to surprise me by talking normally.

" I am sorry dad. I will not do that again " I said composing my posture.

" Bullshit! Do you think I will come again just to see if you woke up or not? I don't tolerate this behavior of yours and this will be the last time I will be seeing you waking up late. Why don't you just use your holiday in a productive way huh? Is that difficult to wake up little early on Sunday " he again shouted and I flinched at his voice. I sat there without telling anything.

" Now eat. Do you want a babysitter to feed you or what? " I shook my head and ate silently. Every bite I am taking with so much difficulty that my throat is constricting not allowing me to swallow. I just want to puke everything and cry my balls out but I can't even do that.

After I was done, I was called to living room where few people were waiting for us. Dad said to sign few documents and I did without thinking coz if I ask, I will be insulted in front of new people.

Dad kept talking to them and I didn't understand even a word probably. When I tried to sneak away, he glared at me and I sat there like a statue. After the meeting was over, I went to kitchen to drink juice then I found dad talking to someone happily and it was a video call. I can hear a little girl giggling on the other side. I don't know how many kids he has excluding me with his second wife but I can make out that there is a little girl or a little sister to me. I wanted to meet her. I never had a real family after mom but I always assumed that dad could get his other family here and I too can have a family but he never brought them here or took me there.

The day went by fast with me watching movies in my room and soon I went downstairs to have dinner. This time I made it in before time and he didn't tell anything. During dinner, there was sounds of clinking spoons and occasional pass me that or this. I wish I could talk to dad about his other family and his kids. His daughter, my sister but he never gave a good opportunity to do so.

I went to my room and relaxed that dad will be gone by tomorrow morning.

Sakina. She is the one. My sister (Jameson uncle said). I wish I could talk to her, tell her that there is a big brother waiting for her here.

Do you think really Fillano had turned into be a poet? 😉(Do comment)

Poor Fillano want to meet his sister☹

Till then.. Bye😊