CHAPTER 26

TAEHYUNG POV

"Pssst! Daddy! Wake up !! "

I feel a little hand that continues poking my checks. Groaning, I dismissed the small hand before scooting further from it.

"Daddy !!! Open your eyes or I will peal them!"

"Baby ... Aren't you sore? We did 5 times last night and I'm tired. Go back to sleep." I mumbling sleepily.

"YAAHH!!! KIM TAEHYUNG!!! JUST WAKE UP FOR CRIYING OUT LOUD!!!."

I got startled from the voice and opened my eyes fast, but I closed immediately the blinding sun.

"Why?! I just want to sleep Kookie ,, and stop poking me!!." I said loudly

"Daddy !!! You promised me to go to the Museum!!! I want to meet T-Rex Daddy!! We have an important meeting with Dr. Dolittle too!!." I just realized that Junie was in bed. Sitting on top of my head near the headboard with his legs open wide makes my head lay in between. He looking down at me while his little hands hit my cheeks. (A / N: can you get that? Can you imagine that? Tell me)

"So you are the little devil who disturbs my precious sleep huh? Come here you stinky devil !! " I pulled Taejun's feet and tickled him, Jungkook who had been standing at the bathroom door shaking his head before finally walking towards the wardrobe.

"Taejun-ah if you don't take a shower now you will be getting late" Jungkook said while ruffling his hair, looking for the clothes he wanted to wear.

"Listen to your mommy lil boy. Go to bath, or do you want to go with Daddy? " I said, eyeing Jungkook who is now frowning, did not accept it when I called him mommy.

"Yesss !!! Lets go Daddy !! " Junie said and ran to the bathroom, not forgetting to bring Kimchi with him. Kimchi is a rubber duck from Jimin when they go to the pool together.

JUNGKOOK POV

"Daddy !! Kimchi is drowning !!! Help him !!! " from where I stand now, I can hear Taejun's voice in the bathroom. Putting Taehyung and Taejun together in the bathroom is a bad idea, it is certain they will spend hours until finally coming out of the bathroom.

"OMG !! Let me call the firefighter to save him !! " Taehyung yelled followed by Taejun's voice burst out laughing

"No Daddy !! You don't call fire fighter. You call Aquaman and his fishy friends "Taejun exclaimed before laughing again

"Boys !! Get out now, we are running late "I yelled for them. Not long after that I heard Taejun screamed, I suddenly panicked and ran slamming the door loudly.

"Whats wrong ?! What hapend?! " I gasped and looked in all directions to make sure they didn't get hurt

Taetae and Junie froze to see me with wide eyes until finally burst out laughing at my panic state at the door.

"Wha-what are you- OMG!" Taehyung laughed so hard, he couldn't even finish the sentence, in the other hands, Taejun rolling on the floor due to loud laughter.

I just crossed my arms and glaring daggers to both of them.

"Aah, eumm ... Taejun-ah lets go, I think mommy is mad" I heard Taehyung tried to whisper to Taejun who looked at me. I just squinted my eyes did not approve of the two of them. The both of them started to dry themselves and tiptoeing out of the bathroom while holding back laughter as they passed me.

"I swear to God if you two aren't ready in 10 minutes, I'll leave!." I said, heading downstairs, leaving them gasping and hurriedly to get ready.

______________________________________________________

Hey love!! Enjoy and please comments and vote !!!!