CHAPTER 10

Taehyung POV

It has been several days since I teased Jungkook. And the worst is Jungkook still ignore me if we are passing each other. I am his personal butler for fuck sake! How can I carry out my duties well if he continues to ignore me. Heading to his room, I knocked softly on the door.

Knock knock

Knock knock

Why doesn't he open the door? Is he mad at me? I'm just kidding for fuck sake! should I open the door? But what if he gets mad at me more?But I have to talk to him. If not now wh-

My train thought stopped by the sound of the door opening slowly revealing Jungkook who looked just woke up. Babby blue shirt with black short is perfect for him. His doe like eyes are still half closed.

"Eunggh ,, what?" he said, rubbed his eyes while pouting

"good evening Jungkook, can I talk to you please, if you don't mind?"

"Huh? Oh yeah come here "opened the door wider, and the thing that surprised me was he pulled my hand into his room slowly.

Believe it or not, his hands are really soft. If you don't know him, you might think Jungkook is a woman with short hair and flat chested. Slowly I followed him and sat on the edge of the bed.

He made his way around the bed and placed himself in the middle of the bed and hugged the stuffed lion, staring at me sleepily.

"what you want talk about?"

"is it okay if we talk now? You look sleepy. We can talk later when you- "

"Talk" he stopped me while adjusting the blanket

"well, why are you ignoring me Jungkook?"

"me? Why?"

"You are not answering question with a question Jungkook" I cackled at his state

"aahh really? I'm not ignoring you. I just umm I,, I don't know why I ignoring you." He said pouting cutely

"you are not mad at me then?"

"why would I mad to you?"

"you did it again"

"ohh sorryy" he began to slurred at his sleepiness.

"We good then? Well, go to sleep then, I'll take my leave. If you need me, I'm down at the usual place. "

"Nouu ,, stay ... cuddle" he pulled my hand before I could stand properly, causing me to trip over my own feet and fall on top of Jungkook. Make him groaning softly. "Stay ,, cuddle ,, no move"

Sighing, I make myself comfortable, securing my arms around his small waist. He snuggled closer to me throwing his legs over my own.

"Sleep tight Kookie" I said softly before darkness came to me.

Yeon Ah POV

When I got home, I looked for Jungkook but I could not find him anywhere. I want to show him my BTS album collection that I just got. What? Do you think I'm too old to be an ARMY? Come on, I'm 56 years old lady but I'm still very energetic. I have met them many times, and my favorite member is Kim Seokjin. He is very funny and very good at cooking, he is the best.

Calling out his name but no response, Taehyung is also not in sight. Heading to his room wished he was in his room. Knocking softly to his door, but again I did not get an answer. That makes me a little panic. I immediately opened the door without waiting, and what I saw was very heartwarming.

There, in his bed, he was cuddled to Taehyung. And seeing Taehyung hugging him tightly makes me happy. Maybe they will be a great couple, and Jungkook will definitely be the perfect mother figure. Wait a minute, did I say something about Jungkook being a good mother figure? NO! I didn't say that Jungkook is one of the male who can bear a kid. OMG! Maybe I have to get out of here before this mouth is sewn by authornim.

(A/N: Granny!!! Stop spilling the tea!!)

(Granny: I know dear im sorry, please go on)

(A/N: hufft)

Looking back to my babbies, I made my way back to the living room to find Jae who just came out of his office.

"Jaeee !! OMG you'll never believe what I saw. They are so cute together. Can I choose the wedding date please please!? " I squalled loudly

"Calm down there ,, sit here and tell me everything"

I told him everything from the beginning until I came out of their room. And the reaction Jae gave couldn't make me happier. He said the Kim Family was very good, they were also loyal to our family. He even suggested marrying Jungkook and Taehyung. And I'm really looking forward to it happening.

________________________________________________________________________________

there for you guys,,,, please vote and be active.. see you again when i update!!!! <3 <3