Prologue

3rd Person POV

The name is Jeon Jungkook the dumbest human being in this world. He live at average apartment  in Seoul with his so called boyfriend. They moved here because of his job as photographer, and his boyfriend, Jackson, who just following him like a sick puppy.

"Jackie, I'm off to work okay,, go to park or something if you bored. I'll home at night." Jungkook shouted from the door while tying his shoelace.

"Wait Kookie! Don't go yet please.." his so called boyfriend yelled from upstairs. Soon enough he running down the stairs with his shirt half-buttoned .

"eeumm,,where are going? I thought you don't have a job?" Jungkook ask with frown on his face.

If you wondering, Jungkook is a little tired of their relationship. Why? Because Jackson is too clingy to him. Eventho Jungkook is the bottom here, but yes he is more manly than Jackson. And every time he going to work, Jackson will tag along, said that he will get bored at home, or don't want him to be alone or whatever. That is what exactly happened now.

"I wanna go with you Kookie, I don't wanna be alone at home. What if there is an intruder and they kidnap me? I don't want you be worried" Jackson said pouting like a duck.

"Ohh C'mon Jackie, there is no intruder. And obviously they'd never kidnap grown man like you!" said Jungkook with a slight of irritation in his word.

"But Kookie i-"

"I said fucking No!! Stay here or go look for some damn job! I can keep feeding your ass without you trying to get some fucking job yourselves!!" Jungkook snap interrupting Jackson before open the door and slamming it shut.

________________________________________________________________________________

heyaa!!! ill stop here bcz i wanna know what you think...

maybe i'll update again tomorrow? 

so, see you lovely!!!

love ya