CHAPTER 14

Yeon-Ah POV

It's very difficult to make a poker face. I really want to sequel hard but I want to tease them a little. Out of Jungkook's room, I walked quickly into the living room, covering my mouth with my hands, afraid that I could not hold back my laughter.

Passing through Jae's study room, the door is slightly open. I decided to take a peek and see him leaning back in his chair reading a document with his feet propped on the small chair next to him. I opened the door slowly, he looked away from the document he was reading at me.

"What is it Yeonie? You seems happy" he said reaching his hands for me to take

"I kinda caught our Kookie red-handed who just broke the egg with Taehyungie," I said squealing like a high school girl.

"Break the egg? Do they cook in the room? " he asked confused, clearly written on his face

"Cooking baby" I whispered softly, giggling, covering my mouth with my palm

"What do you mean cooking baby- wait what ?!" his eyes bulging out, I can't help but laugh at his expression. "So the one I heard last night was them? Omg! "

"You have to look at his expression earlier, gosh its so priceless . Anyway, let's go to the living room, I plan to tease them and you have to contribute." I say excitedly pulling it out. "Don't forget to put on your face as if you are angry, it will add to this excitement" clearing my throat and replacing my poker face.

Hyun Seol POV

Mrs. Park said if there was something important she had to talk to me about and asked me to come to the mansion earlier than usual. Once there, I was greeted with a big smile from Mrs.Park who was waiting at the door.

"Good morning Mrs.Park" I bowed politely

"Morning to you too, come come ,, I have something important to share with you" he said in a happy tone with a smile that never faded from her face

"Sit here, so you already know that Taehyung and Jungkook are dating right?"

"Yes, Mrs.Park. Did Taehyung do something he shouldn't have done? " I asked a little panic. I know that they both blessed Jungkook and Taehyung's relationship, and I don't have a problem with that either, but if Taehyung does something stupid, I'm afraid to disappoint the Park family who have contributed so much to our family.

"Eeuumm ... you can say it like that, but the problem is not that, well ................."

Mrs.Park began to explain to me about Jungkook who is one of a hundred male who are able to carriying a baby, and this morning she caught red-handed Jungkook and Taehyung just having sex plus Mr.Park who heard moans from Jungkook's room last night. Mrs. Park was very happy with it and planned to tease them, even she asked me to play a role too.

At first I was shocked by what was told by Mrs. Park, but what is wrong to tease the lovebird. Not long after I agreed to Mrs. Park's offer, I heard footsteps from the upstairs. I see Mrs. and Mr. Park justified the way they sat and winked at me, telling that this was our time to act.

JUNGKOOK POV

After we finished cleaning up, Tae and I headed into the living room like Granny said. I walked behind Taehyung because I was afraid that I would face grandma directly.

"Hey ... come on, everything will be fine." Taehyung hugged me and kissed my forehead to calm me down. And it really works, I feel calmer even though the feeling of fear still exists in my mind.

When we were approaching the living room, Taehyung suddenly stopped walking, causing me to crash into his back.

"Hey what are you-" I was surprised because not only the granny who was in the living room, but there was also grandpa and Hyun Seol Hyung sitting on the couch in silence. I'm getting scared. Why is Seol Hyung here too? What if he scolds Taehyung?

My thought was broken when Taehyung pulled me slowly towards them.

"H-Hyung, y-you here?" I heard Taehyung stammer. I can't see their expression because I'm too nervous and hid behind Taehyung.

"Sit down, and we'll talk about this," said grandpa with a disappointed tone

We circled the table to sit across from Hyun Seol Hyung. Grandpa and granny sat on the main sofa and Seolie Hyung sat on the sofa to their right, so me and Tae sat to their left. After we all sat down, I felt all eyes were on me, I felt uncomfortable and squirming on my seat.

"Jungkook, are you aware of what you are doing?" I heard grandfather asking in a calm tone.

I'm dead

"Jungkook..."

"I'm sorry"

"Why are you sorry?"

"I'm sorry" I said starting to sob'

"Shhh,,don't cry,,i'm here,,you are not alone in this" Taehyung whispered softly in my ears while putting his arms around my shoulders.

"I'm sorry, I know I disappoint you, I know I have to save this until the marriage, but I love Taetae ,, and I want to marry him in the future ,, please don't separate us ,, don't make him- "

I couldn't finish my words because I'm sobbing mess.

_______________________________________________________________________________

What will happen to VKOOK lovelies???