36 - Birthday Girl

Depuis le début

+++

'tf is wrong with her?'

RAEMI POV

"okay so y/n is one her way to the supermarket and i'm pretty sure we're gonna have a lot of time to prepare all this things." i said to the 2 boys.

"okay now let's get the cake first then we're gonna buy the decorations. does that sounds good?" chanwoo asked

"yes. now let's go."

🌑🌑🌑

"are we done with the decorations?" i ask them.

"done~!" they said to me.

"wait where's the cake?" i ask.

"aren't you the one who put it in the refrigerator so that the icing won't melt?" jisung said.

"oh right. let's go take the cake."

i was taking out the cake carefully so that the cake won't fall off. But suddenly we hear some car noise.

"she's here she's here! let's go hurry up!" chanwoo said shouting-whispering.

"hey don't rush me! i'm gonna drop the cake if you rush me!" i said while whispering-shouting.

"hurry up before she went to her room." jisung said.

i took the cake quickly but carefully. we are running– well small running (?) to her room.

"are we ready yet?" jisung asked.

"no, we haven't light the candles yet." i said

"then hurry up!!" chanwoo said.

"i hear her coming to this room. shhh quite." i said.

Y/N POV

i just came back home and go to the kitchen to put some groceries in there, but then i saw a box laying on top of a counter.

'that must be the kids cake box and they didn't throw it in the trash can.wait i didn't know the kids bought cake?' i shrugged it of.

i went up to the stairs and open my door when suddenly...

"SURPRISEEEE!!!!!" raemi, chanwoo, and jisung screamed.

"holy flying pig miss me with that bullshit— gosh you guys scared me for a second." i said while laughing at the end.

"thank you btw." i said while giving them flying kisses.

"you're welcome." they said in sync.

"blow out the candles. HURRY UPPP!!" raemi said excitedly.

"okay calm down women." i said and then i make a wish before blowing up the candles.