Chapter 26 Teleport Destination

Start from the beginning

「Maple!」

「【Cover Move】!」

Forcefully catching up to Risa, there was only a distance of three meters between the monster bird.

When it was only one step before the monster bird, the monster bird raised harsh cries.

The white magic circle, spreads out the whole floors of the hall.

「This is bad......!」

With explosive sounds, piercing through the hall's floor, large thorns of ice grew. It reached one meter in height covering all of the floor.

But, in the exception of Kaede's surroundings.

Within the snow clouds were fluttering down, Kaede adjusted her large shield towards the floor.

「............I'm saved! Nice, Maple!」

「There's only 6 times left of【Akujiki】okay!」

「Okay〜!」

Risa kicked the thorns of ice and approaches the monster bird as if to jump.

Because the footings were bad, she was not able to stop somewhere.

The monster bird tries to capture Risa with its talons, its speeds was even equal to that of Risa's.

「【Super Acceleration】!」

The sudden acceleration made the monster bird react late for an instant. And, in this rapid changing battle situation, that was a fatal mistake.

「【Cover Move】!」

The large shield that Kaede swung who closed the distance in an instant, devoured its talons together with its feet that were used to attack Risa.

The monster bird cries in a loud voice because of its anger and pain.

But, that movement only opens a chance.

「【Hydra(Poison Dragon)】」

The three-headed poison dragon devours the monster bird.

Kaede landed on the top of the melted ice that was melted by the poison that fell, and Risa looked at it from a place a little far away.

An unbelievable cold air was emitted from the monster bird, and the poison that covered the monster bird was frozen.

And, *Parin*, together with that high-pitch sound, it shatters and fell down with a glittering shine.

「It's HP Bar was only decreased by 10%?!」

「No way...!」

For the two who had planned to finish it quickly with Kaede's fast attack, its HP amount was higher than expected.

Without minding the two who were surprised, the thorns of ice that grew around the monster bird broke and gathered.

And after a few instances, it was shot as a bullet.

「【Cover Move】! 【Cover】!」