TBRL - CHAPTER 44(The Final Chapter)

Confessional Scene

"Was moving to Chicago worth it?" he said looking into the Camera. "it's been an entire year and I haven't regret it at all." He said with a smile. "The Bar and Grill is open and I think we've all worked together to make it very family like and stay true to that same atmosphere I remember being in my parents restaurant."

Fade out and Elizabeth  fades in.

"We're calling it Heaven Sent's Bar and grill." She said with a smile. "I know it sounds cheesy but I think it has a ring to it that works." She grinned. Elizabeth leaned back as she looked into the camera. "Lots of people ask me why I changed my mind at the last minute towards the end of the show." She said her expression getting more serious. "Everyone expected me to say no. Even Kyle." she said holding up her hands. There was a pause as she looked off screen. "I think the turning point in my decision was the piece music that I wrote that morning." She said looking back up. " Kyle has been honest with me since the beginning about everything else and I feel like I was trying too hard to find that contradiction, that one wrong and when I did it was like a safety net for me." She said crossing her arms. "One year later Kyle and I walking down the aisle and I don't regret a moment of my life with him." She said with a warm smile.

Fade out and Kyle fades in.

"I think when you love someone it's hard to convince yourself that you don't." Kyle said with a smile. "I'd like to believe that her heart knew where she belong and when I needed her heart to decide, it did." He said seriously.

"Elizabeth is different from any other person or female I've ever known. And she was right I was asking for her to give up everything on a dream that I wasn't even sure was going to work out." he said with a frown. "I know that things worked out better this way because instead of trying to carry this past into my future I simply moved on and paid tribute to my past."

Fade out and Grandma fades in.

"Finally after all these years I can have sex in my living room or the kitchen counter without worrying about that boy just walking on in." she said with a laugh. "Don't get me wrong I love my grandson but I'm not dead, I got woman parts and they need attention." She said leaning back. "I haven't heard anything bad for the last year, every time he calls it's seems like everything is working out and I know my son and daughter in law are probably smiling ear to ear because they're proud of Kyle."

Fade out and Daniel fades in.

"Kyle is a good man." Daniel said leaning in closer to the camera. "He is providing for my daughter, he respects her, he's making them a home, and he keeps her happy." He said with a grin. "Every time I see my baby she's glowing." He said wide eyed. "She's not moping around in her bathrobe and pushing numbers around all day, now she's writing music and helping with  that restaurant thing." He said in proud voice. "and she's closer to home."

Fade out.

Elizabeth  was in the dressing room looking at her cream colored gown. Her fingers passed over all the beads and details on the dress as she looked at her reflecting with teary eyes. This was real. All of the people sitting in the pews with loving happy faces, a wonderful man waiting at the altar. She was so ready to take this step in her life to become Mrs. Richards. Elizabeth Richards.

"Oh my baby girl" her mother whispered as she adjusted her veil. "I'm so happy for you."

"Thank you." She whispered. "For everything."