TBRL: Chapter 23

As I promise here is the second part of my update hope you like it. Thank you for reading😘

Group Date and Elimination
Part two

Natalie and Kyle were getting massages and holding each other hands as they were rubbed down and pampered. He was so relaxed as she told him more about some of the animals she treated back at home.

After the massage he sat with her in the garden talking about their families and their high school friends. It wasn't long before his time with her had gone by as well leaving him with Elizabeth for the last one on one and he was still trying to figure out what he had done to make her so angry with him. She had been there all day and every time he went back to the outside pool area she ignored him and he picked another girl. This time they both knew she didn't have a choice.

Kyle lead Elizabeth to a balcony overlooking the resort, they were silent as they looked out the view. Elizabeth had no intention of starting a conversation nor engaging in one.

"It's okey to tell me that you're upset." He said finally breaking the silence.

Elizabeth crossed her arms and leaned on the railing as she looked down at the pool.

"But I have no idea why?" He said looking at her curls that had been pulled back into a pony tail.

Elizabeth stood quite , as she continued to ignore him. If she had to sit through one on one time she do it her way not his. Maybe this way he would send her home and she could put all of this behind her and she continue with her life and the joys of tax season.

As if reading her mind Kyle lead n closer so that he could whisper into her ear. "I'm not sending you home Elizabeth."

Her name from his lips not only sounded sexual but it was soft and hard at the same time. Her mother had a thing for long names, she hated it. But her name coming from Kyle husky voice made all the difference and she suddenly wanted him to say it again.

"Why?" She whispered back letting what he had actually said finally sink in.

Lifting a finger he lifted her face and turned it so they were facing each other. Before she could protest. Kyle leaned in and covered her lips with his. His hand sliding against her cheek as he deepen the kiss. She had no choice but to succumb to his powers of seduction. Something about his kiss shut her brain down and she only leaned closer into him as he wrapped an arm around her waist. As he pulled away she stayed in his arms and he smiled as she stood there with her eyes still closed.

"Because there is something between us and you're not leaving till I figure out what that is." He said with a smile. Elizabeth eye flew open and in her eyes he seen rage, annoyance and passion.

"You're keeping me here because you want to explore sexual tension." She said looking at him with her stormy eyes.

"Trust me that's on the to do list but is not the reason I've kept you here." He said holding his arms firm as she tried wiggle free.

"I would never let you get that close." She said leaning away from him. "I'm not Victoria or Jordan, I do not sleep with men because they are cocky."

Kyle smiled and let her go. "So that's what this about." He said. Walking towards her she took steps backward to avoid his touch.