TBRL: Chapter 12

KISS

Elizabeth was outside in her dress sitting on a lawn chair a glass of wine in her hand as she watched the stars. There really no justice in the world. There were now thirteen girls in the house. Holly, Lydia and Heidi didn't make it past the elimination.

_______________________________ Flash back.

As she hugged Heidi she wiped her eyes and smiled at Elizabeth. "You better win because you're the only one I'm rooting for." She whispered in her ear.

"You should only be so lucky you don't have to deal with Jordan." Elizabeth grinned a bit as she returned the hug.

"Your right." Heidi with a smile. The two parted and Heidi hugged some of the other girls before shaking Kyle's hand and leaving the house for good.

_______________________________ End of Flash back.

Elizabeth felt really bad about Heidi going home. In all she felt like a fraud for being in the first place she hated reality TV and here she was dead center of it all.

"Are you upset about Heidi still?" Michelle asked as she took a seat in the lawn chair beside her. Her orange dressed was toned down by the darkness of the night and Elizabeth smiled at Michelle. "I'm fine just not into the whole fighting for attention thing." She said pointing back at the house.

"Me either." Michelle said leaning back in the chair. "I keep thinking I'm making a connection with him and then boom he into the next girl and almost getting a lap dance." Michelle wiped her eye again.

Elizabeth looked over at her and realized that she was crying. "Michelle when you came on to the show you knew that he would be dating 19 other girls along with you right?" Elizabeth asked as she looked at Michelle.

"I know but I just didn't think it would be this intense." She whispered as she wiped her eyes again. "I mean he is such a nice guy and I really, really want to be the one but I just don't think he's interested.

"Well he did keep you tonight obviously there is something about you he finds interesting." Elizabeth said lifting her glass to her lips.

"Does it bother you at all that he keeps picking you last?" Michelle said as she tilted her head to the side and took a deep breath. She watched as Elizabeth took a long sip of her wine and then looked over at Michelle.

"No." Elizabeth lied. "As long as I'm here what the use in getting all worked up." She said pulling her drink away.

Kyle was in the living room dancing with Samantha as she moved her body so she was grinding on his crotch. He hard as hell and who could blame him he was in a room with a lot of attractive women and he was dancing close with each one. Esha was against his back pressing her breast against him as she danced. He was in a sandwich of gods; he was a very lucky boy right now. However he was disappointed when Elizabeth had left to go outside. He did want to follow her and have some alone time with her but he was the center of attention in here and he knew the rest of the girls would only follow and ruin the moment.

Eventually Kyle was called to the backroom to do some recording in the confessional room and he was thankful for the most part for a way out. Kissing most of the girls on the cheek they said their good nights and went upstairs to bed. Kyle was in the confessional room for an hour and once he was out the house was silent and all he could hear was music coming from the Living room. Deciding it would be best to just go to his room and lock the door behind him. He paused when the lyrics sounded more real and faint then the melody. Then he realized it was some playing the piano and singing along to it.