TBRL: Chapter 5

FIRST ELIMINATION

Elizabeth sat on the couch watching Kyle go round and round with different women as they danced. she thought in his own way he might be actually sincere but with the woman running around here she just stood by the side of the lines.

"Ladies." A voice from the top of the stairs came in and she looked up at Becky who was standing at the top of the stairs. "It is time for the First Elimination place bid adieu to Mr. Richards as he now has a very difficult decision to make."

Kyle released the girl named Carmen but before he could she kissed up on the lips and Kyle backed away every bit surprised.

(Confession Scene)

"My parents always told me that I would meet the man of my dreams one day and I feel as though I have." Carmen said with a wide smile.  " I feel very confident that I'm going to make it past tonight, but I do one girl who should be shaking in her boots."

Carmen smirked. and then the screen faded out. In comes Jordan wearing a purple dress with a lot of sequences on it as she appeared on the screen.

Shaking her head she leaned back more comfortable. "She didn't even try, I mean come on sweetie this is a competition. I don't know what she was thinking but just brought her ticket out." She said with a smile. 

Jordan nodded and faded out while Elizabeth appeared on the screen.

"Yeah whatever i heard the whispers, big deal I'm not popular something tells me I'll live without the acceptance of few bimbos." Elizabeth shook her head and look off the side. "It's  like we got zapped back into preschool or something."

Elizabeth stood in her spot by between Jordan and Jenna. Both girls looked at her with a cautious look. Elizabeth felt odds as she stood there letting the make up people do their thing. right as they left the girls began to talk with each other offering hopes and words of prayer. Elizabeth didn't really know what to say so she stood quiet until Jenna leaned over and spoke.

"You know you might be going home tonight." she said looking at Elizabeth with sympathy.

"I'm counting on it." Elizabeth said with a smile.

Jordan looked at Elizabeth and rolled her eyes. "What?! you don't like him? i mean gorgeous hair,sweetest smile dimpled guy aren't your thing?" she said with a laugh. "He's a god." she said with a laugh.

Elizabeth was about to respond when Becky appeared again before them.

"Ladies I want you to brace yourself for tonight coming event." She said. " Kyle will be handling you a special necklace with a charm on it in the shape of a K. When you are offered one please let him place it around your neck to your spot." 

There was a mummer of understanding as Becky left the room and Kyle came back into view. He stood by the stool holding up the cases for the necklaces.