TBRL: Chapter 7

Ally and Sari sat in the living room next to Christina and Amanda while Max and John went outside to play with the boys. Daniel walked over to the single couch and sat down. As he looked over he seen his wife and the girls settled. "How do we know this is real?" he said with a grunt looking back at the television.

"Shut up Daniel." Ann said watching the show.

(Confession Scene)

"Elizabeth." Kyle said a bit confused. There was a moment of silence as he smiled and then let out a chuckle "Tenderfoot." he said with recognition. "It's really too early to pick out favorites." Kyle said with a small chuckle.

The girls were in the living room sitting on the couches and standing in front of Becky. 

"Ladies today we will be picking teams." she said with a smile.

"Jordan and Taylor are the team captains and ladies please come up to stand by me."

Jordan and Taylor both went up to stand by Becky as they smiled wide. Elizabeth turned around rolling her eyes in Anais's direction.

"Girls please pick wisely because the members of your team are not only important but will also be helpful to you in the future. With another word Jordan you may go first." Becky said with a smile. Most of the girls were in casual wear and Elizabeth was wearing a white and green striped blouse with a pair of low rise blue jeans not at all what she would have choose but she really didn't have a choice.

Jordan smiled and looked at the girls rolling over Elizabeth in an obvious manner. "Esha."

Taylor also looked over the crowd and decided to pick her roommate. "Carmen."

(Confession Room)

"I wasn't going to be on the same team as that low life Elizabeth." Jordan said shaking her head. "Kyle and I belong together as soon as I get rid of her he can focus on me." she said holding out her hands. 

"Samantha." Jordan said with a smile.

"Holly."

Names were called off as Elizabeth stared off at the camera behind Becky and off to the sides. People watch this stuff for fun? She thought looking back over at Jordan and Taylor with an expression that was pure boredom. No wonder America had become so dependent on their meaningless consumer driven lives that only added up to bear guts and unfaithful spouses.

(Confession Scene)

"I'm just waiting for one of these idiots to realize that their 15 of us and shit is nothing going to add up right." Elizabeth said leaning back in her chair. "I guess math skills aren't a requirement of interest for Mr. Richards. "She said rolling her eyes and looking off the side of the camera.

"Lydia."

"Heidi."

Elizabeth was the last one sitting on the couch and Becky smiled back at her with amusement.