3: 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽& 𝗳𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹

Start from the beginning

His heart lept and stung as she stood and the words started flowing out of her, like she had been concealing it for the past few days she had been in the Underground.

"What are you talking abo-" he was cut off by the door slamming, her footsteps echoing loudly down the large hall.

~SEDINA~

As she let the tears come, she fled out of the castle, her whimpers echoing down the hall, Jareth was bound to be confused, probably angry, he must have been ready to turn her into a goblin, or make her fade away forever, forgotten about just as she currently was.

A large lump in her throat formed, causing more whimpers to come and more tears to flow.

"D-damn!" She had shouted that louder than intended, and heard a door slam closed.
Breathing intensifying, she ran faster, making a B-Line for the huge gardens outside, that joined onto the forest, which would hopefully get her lost far away from anyone finding her.

  She heard commands being made that each goblin was to search the entire Labyrinth.
Jareth's voice sounded quite hurt, not as powerful or angry as it usually was when making commands.

He doesn't deserve this. But, he soon will forget about me, and I shall possibly end it as soon as possible, or maybe live it out for a while, just not letting anyone be hurt over her, the stupid girl who was always dreaming about a happy ending, which she knew wouldn't happen.

Nestling herself between a large, long hedge and a tall, old oak tree, she covered herself with the dressing-robe; trying to heat herself up.

She barely heard worried, flustered goblins running frantically around the gardens and hallways, that weren't too far from her current location.

'Well, maybe... if I convince the goblins that I am okay and Jareth knows where I am and stuff, I could run while their telling the rest, leaving enough time for news to come around, and Jareth to stop caring about me and my problems.'

The girl slightly smirked at her plan, and stood, ditching the dressing-robe for later.
Her eyes set on a small goblin, that was looking in between lovely rose-bushes and Lotus flowers.

Tapping the small goblin on the shoulder, Sedina wiped her tears away, any sign of not being happy I guess.

"Hello!," Sedina put a fake smile on her face, she was good at that.

"H-h-hello? Are you Lady Sedina?"

"Indeed I am!," Sedina happily (NOT!) replied.
She needed to get this overwith quickly before Jareth happened to come outside and see her.

"Everyone is looking for you Miss! Thank gods I found you! Let me just get his Majesty-"

Sedina lept up in fright.

"N-No! Uh... I mean... No. That shall not be necessary, King Jareth knows where I am, I'm just making my way to the library to... talk? with him... about... stuff." What she said sounded more like a question, but it done the job.

The small goblins mouth formed an 'O'

"Now, be sure to tell everyone to stop looking for me, as you see I'm quite alright. Farewell!" Sedina successfully fulfilled the important part of her plan, now all she had to do was grab her robe and make her leave, letting all forget and stop caring about her.

As she made way for the forest, where she ditched her robe, she felt someone tap her on e back.
Freezing in fear, Sedina turned, ready for the worst.

The small goblin stood below her, looking up at her, a look of wonder on their face.

"Miss, the- the library is that way" Sedina breathed out a large sigh of relief, and thanked the small goblin.