" NO Need ." He said and without any further conversation , Momina put the phone down on the coffee table again .

Momina thought to tell her mother about this and walked up to their room . After knocking twice slowly and getting a loud 'come in' in response she entered the lion's den . 

"Mother !" She said , wanting to gained their attention to her . 

"What ? , Did you figure out a way to pay the required rent  ?" Naheed bibi asked as angrily as she could .

"Yes , " She said .

"How ? Have you finally decided to sell that worthless body of yours or what ?" One of her sister , Maham taunted her . 

"I am getting married ." She replied as nicely as she could , although Momina wants to smash the near by vase on her pretty head but still she controlled her self . 

"Nice , to whom ?" Naheed bibi asked , not a least bit interested .

"Suleiman Hussain ." She said . And then narrated the the story o her 'mother' , only about their second meeting . 

"Have you been on drugs , lately ?" Her other sister Aiman asked .

"Its impossible that a rich person like Mr.Suleiman wanted to get married to a piece of trash like you ." Maham retorted .

"I am not lying ." She said .

Her mother get up from her seat and slapped Momina second time a day and then without any further do grabbing her handful of hairs , she took Momina to her room , basically the storeroom and pushed her inside then locked the room .

Momina , yelled and banged the door loudly for her 'mother' to opened the door but her mother didn't listen instead Place the key in the vase laying near the table outside the gate of the storeroom . 

Naheed bibi went downstairs and gather her girls wanting to deliver an important message . 

"Girls , listen up . As we all know Momina never lie . If the man will come according to her on this address to take Momina , you girls might have a chance . If only any one of you tried to win his heart from your looks ." She said ." You can get married to a rich businessman ."

Both the girls laugh loudly and unladylike like and said yes to their mother . Excited for tomorrow , all three of them sleeps soundly and peacefully . 

As for Momina , She cried all night . As the morning arrived , around 10:00 AM she looked her self in a shattered mirror placed in the store room . Her milky white cheeks have a dark red fingerprints gifted to her by her mother .

She had worn an Light blue and white frock , her blonde hair tied in a side braid of tomorrow leaving some hairs to decorate her face . To Momina herself , she look like a ghost due to her red nose and dull and red eyes , clearly indicating that she have cried all night . Signing deeply , she once again tried opening the door , but failed to do so . 

She went up the window and opened it letting the nice cold breeze fanning her hairs and skin . she sit down on the dirty floor , not caring about getting herself dirty . She put her head on the wall in such a way that anyone could see her from outside if they want . 

Her cat came up to her and seats her self on her lap and curled herself , as if feeling the pain of her beloved .

On the other side , Naheed bibi and the girls get themselves ready in a fine new outfit , putting every variety of makeup on their faces . Maham dressed her self in a grey sleeveless frock and Aiman in a yellow one . Putting makeup and laughing loudly among themselves they looked very happy after making someone unhappy .