"mmcht you doing that shit bad. Na when you need a ride don't come ta me." Sekani said mugging her.

"This nigga." Mj chuckled.

"Im so for real too."

"Okay, ion care." Mahogany shrugged. She knew her brother couldn't tell her no.

"So wassup with you and da Malaya chick?" Mj asked.

"She's pretty." Mahogany said raising her eyebrow. Mahogany wasn't a hater she gave credit were credit was due but she didn't feel as if her and her brother was gonna last too long.

"We chillin, but if she be disrespecting my best friend she gone have ta go." Sekani shrugged.

"Word?" Mj asked raising his eyebrow.

"Yeah, ion like that shit. She worried bout da wrong female to be real." Sekani chuckled.

"You ain't shit." Mahogany said shaking her head.

"Shit, they know that but they choose to still come ta me. You gone get whatchu came fa." Sekani shrugged.

"Ain't no shame in yo game." Mj said laughing.

"You a hoe too." Mahogany frowned.

"But i got shame in my game he don't." Mj frowned.

"Explain."

"I do mine slickly im sneaky with it ion wanna be labeled as a hoe. But him onna other hand do it boldly." Mj explained.

"Teach me how ta run game." Mahogany smiled. Mj and Sekani both almost broke their neck to look at her.

"Shit, ill teach cause youn needa be falling fa dese aint shit niggas." Sekani shrugged.

"Ian teachin you shit." Mj said shaking his head.

"Mmcht its better fa ha to know game instead of a not knowing and a nigga run game on ha. Ill be damned if my sister feelings get played with." Sekani shrugged.

"You right." Mj said.

"Pookie you look so pretty." Khloe said smiling at Mahogany.

"Thank youu." Mahogany smiled.

"Lying ass hoes. That hoe ain't yo friend." Mj said pointing at Khloe shaking his head.

"Uh- boy fuck you." Mahogany frowned.

"Don't call me no hoe bitch." Khloe said throwing ice at him.

"Mmcht that won't even caused fa dude." Mj frowned standing up tryna get da ice outta his shirt.

"mhmm." Khloe shrugged not caring.

"Im surprised yo mama let you come." Mahogany said looking at Khloe.

"You and Kani be saying yo mama like thats not yall momo." Khloe chuckled.

"Ion know her." Mahogany shrugged.

"Ion fuck with that lady." Sekani frowned.

"oop, what she did you?" Bella asked.

"She ain't do shit ta me its how she did my mama and don't ask me shit cause ian sayin shit." Sekani said making Mahogany frown.

"Bu- but i wanna know."

"Better ask mama." Sekani shrugged.

"I did you sum or sum cause ion like the way you treatin me right now." Mahogany frowned.

"you ain't do me shit." He shrugged looking down at his phone that dinged.

Nijah🤍: